Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975

Start from the beginning

He then stuck his ring finger and middle finger into your pussy making you gasp at the change of temperatures. He started pumping his fingers in and out and you thrust your hips at his touch.

"Why don't I take these off for you baby?" He said as he pulled out his fingers and started pulling down your panties and unclipped your bra, leaving you completely bare.

"You're so fucking hot y/n." He said looking at your bare body.

He then grabbed your neck and pinned you down in the back seat so he was hovering over you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in to kiss you. He placed his right hand on your waist and had his left arm holding him up. He caressed your body and his hand made its way back down to your inner thigh, where he started rubbing circles. He then moved his fingers onto your clit, making you let out a moan.

"Ouu baby you're so wet." He caught his breath as he started to kiss you again.

You felt good. Your mind was blocking out everything that happened as your libido started to rise. Akaashi then slipped his fingers back into your vagina which made you squirm. He started pumping in and out of you at a steady pace. He started curling his fingers on your g-spot, still his lips on yours.

"Keiji, just fuck me already." You moaned as you felt your body start to tingle.

"Yeah? You sure?" He asked, removing his fingers from you and shoving them into your mouth. You gagged. "Suck bitch." You sucked on his fingers tasting your juices and cleaning off his fingers. "Such a good girl." He smirked at you.

He took out a condom from the compartment in his car. He pulled down his pants and boxers until he was bare. He then ripped the condom open with his teeth and placed it on his dick. You looked at him and he pulled you on top of him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer to his body. He crushed his lips on yours and you slipped your tongue into his mouth.

"Ride my cock baby." He said. You straddled over him aligning yourself with the tip of his dick before you sat on it. You moaned as it filled you up and started to move up and down at a slow pace. "Is that all you got, slut?" He said as he started to thrust his hips making it go further than it did before. You closed your eyes as you felt the pain turn into pleasure.

"Fuck Kur- Keiji." You screamed as the sound of skin hitting against each other filled the car. You furrowed your eyebrows at your near slip up and focused on the moment. You couldn't help yourself. You wanted Kuroo so badly. You tried your best to focus on Akaashi but it was no use. You started to get mad at yourself and focused on riding Akaashi's dick.

"What...?" Akaashi moaned as he grabbed on to your neck and pinned you down, making sure his dick never left from inside of you.

"Fuck me harder daddy." You said trying to cover up.

"That's what I like to hear, stick your arms above your head for me baby." He said as he grabbed the seatbelt and looped it around your hands, tying a firm knot. He thrusted swiftly inside of you and you screamed his name once again. He started with slow, deep thrusts causing you to whimper as he bent down and whispered into your ear.

"Say my name again baby." He nibbled on your ear making you tingle. He started picking up the pace hitting your g-spot. You felt immense pleasure and the tension you were so familiar with rise up inside your body.

"Keiji! I'm gonna cum soon, fuck me harder!" You begged. You felt the tension in your stomach rise as he started to pick up his pace. He felt good inside you and you wanted him more. "Keiji kiss me." He leaned in and started kissing you, his lips were sweet on yours.

He slowed down again and started to thrust deeper inside of you. Your legs started to shake and you couldn't control your own body anymore. You moaned loudly as you felt your body start to shake. You squeezed down on his dick and felt yourself reach the high of your climax. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

"Fuckkkkk..." You moaned as he continued to thrust inside of you. Akaashi started to go harder and he too felt himself slowly reach his climax. He started to thrust faster and harder while sucking on your neck, leaving a mark.

The car was shaking with the rhythm of his movements, the windows fogging with the heat rising. You felt his breathing become heavier and you felt his dick twitch inside you before he moaned.

He pulled out and unwrapped your hands, he pulled you into a tight embrace and he kissed your lips gently.

"We don't have to go to the bar if you don't want to." He said looking at your eyes. For some reason you thought he could tell what you were thinking. You felt horrible, not only because of Kuroo but because of Akaashi. In no way was this revenge on Kuroo but your mind made it out to be that way. You nodded at Akaashi pulling him in and hugging him again.

You both put on your clothes and you texted Eva.

Eva :P

i fucked keiji

good ;)

are you gonna do it again

idk

ok...

As you got back to your dorm you went to the bathroom and looked at your reflection. You don't know what's gotten into you. Everything started to change once you and Kuroo hooked up for the first time. You don't know what or why, you just know what you wanted.

You wanted Kuroo.

You felt your phone vibrate and you pulled it out.

Tetsurou

Can we please talk?

I'm sorry.

Your eyes widened and you ignored his texts as you put your phone back in your purse and you walked back to your dorm.

A/N:

I KNOW I KNOW, THIS IS REALLY NOT GOOD ON Y/N'S PART, BUT IT'S FOR THE PLOT I SWEAR

WE'LL MAKE AN AKAASHI FIC SOON

NEXT UP WE'RE THINKING: OIKAWA THEN KENMA THEN PROBABLY AKAASHI