The History

In 2011, the world as Holly knew it changed forever. At exactly 11:11am, every person aged 15 or over was transported to another dimension after a science experiment, the Sparticle Project, went wrong. She was only 13 at the time, and nothing could have prepared her for the events which would take place over the next few years.

It only took a short while for the children of earth to become accustomed to their new environment. They opened trading posts and swap shops. Money was no longer used, instead good were exchanged for other goods. Most people joined tribes - groups of children with shared likes and values, working together to help one another survive.

For nearly five years now, Holly had been traveling the country with her tribe, the Sparticles, in search of a way to bring back the adults. She had met her boyfriend, Ernesto, a few months into the disappearance. The boy in the woods with the clearly fake Italian accent and a passion for revolutions had took her heart.

It would be another two years until their paths crossed again. She had defected from the Sparticles in a moment of weakness. Ernesto was now leader of the Resistance. By this point the country was run primarily by a boy called 'Fizzy' who, like Holly and Ernesto, didn't want the adults to return. Whilst his reasoning was he wanted to keep his new found power, they, along with some other children, had decided the disappearance was a sign. They thought it had been a cleansing of earth - the adults had done wrong, they had caused wars, pollution, they were killing the planet. So now they were removed to allow the children to start afresh.

Things didn't go to plan, though. They fought to keep the Sparticles from bringing back the adults, but it soon became apparent that if they done that, all the parents in the separate dimension would die. The Sparticles had found a way to bring them back, but something went wrong in the process. Instead of their adult parents coming back, their teenage versions were instead sent to their dimension. Earth somehow got even weirder.

And that brings us to present time. 2015. The country was now run by the evil teen Queen Kylie, a teenage parent who was determined to not let the adults return or to be sent back to her dimension. She had captured the Sparticles, but after a year in prison, Ernesto had rescued them all. They were now on a mission to send their teen parents back home and bring their adult parents back.

They had a plan. They needed 7 sensitives; children with special powers who were able to interact with their minds, move things with their minds, send people flying across the room with their minds. Basically, their minds were incredible and, when used together, they could harness enough power to send all the teen parents back to their dimension in one go, whilst simultaneously bringing their adult parents back. But this could only be done when a limonite comet was flying over England. Limonite boosted their powers, and there was one due to come over England in a matter of months. This was their only chance; the next one wasn't due for another 200 years.

They already had 3 sensitives in their tribe: Reese, Aris, and Lucie. They had a 4th, Oryan, but he had been captured by the Queen and was being kept in her dungeons. They now had to travel the country trying to find a further 3 more, and try to free Oryan. They had to follow the ley lines; forces which criss crossed the country, and sensitives were drawn to where these lines crossed. A sensitive was needed to stand on 4 intersections across the country, whilst the rest gathered in the Circle of Perpetual Time. The location of this they were still yet to find.

Somehow, throughout all this craziness, Holly and Ernesto had managed to fall in love. Despite the uncertainty of their planet, despite constantly being separated, they managed to build a relationship with each other. It was true when they said 'distance makes the heart grow fonder.' They couldn't be more head over heels for each other if they tried.