𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟶 - 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

"I'm in the kitchen." I scream back and I hear her walk in and she places her shopping in the counter.

"What you buy." I ask her as she places the bags on the counter and she smiles.

...

For the next 3 hours me and Harlow talk about what she bought and she tried on all her new clothes. We catch up on riverdale and talk about Ace and Antonio. Me and her have a really good girly catch up. I miss having time like this with Harlow she has been my bestfriends since we were babies we have been inseparable our whole lives and now we don't even live together anymore.

After we go upstairs and get ready for dinner at Aces parents house. I am actually quiet scared I've never been around his family while he isn't there so I have no idea how to react. I get undressed and get in the shower when Harlow shouts.

"What you wearing E?" She calms from the bedroom."

"I have no idea something that covers my neck." I say and she laughs. I continue showering and step out wrapping a towel around my neck. "H come look at this."

She walks into the bathroom and gasps. "Jesus what he do to you." She laughs and I roll my eyes.

"No I enjoy it but what am I supposed to say to his parents. Oh yeah you know Ace likes it rough." I say and she bursts out laughing.

"Look we can find a dress to cover it and what doesn't cover we can put makeup on it will be fine I promise." She says and i just look in the mirror.

I sit at my vanity and proceed to do my makeup for the next hour and a half. Harlow keeps me company as she lays on my bed and we talk about our friends back home.

I walk into the closet and look through all my dresses to find something to wear. I decide on a black skirt with a matching turtle neck sweater, black Gucci tights and some boots. It's starting to get cold outside so boots are coming back into fashion.

I pick up my phone and begin to call Ace, he answers on the first ring. "Hey" I say with a smile.

"Hey baby you good." He says and I place him on speaker while I speak my hair into a pony tail.

"Yeah I'm good I'm just getting ready, do you know where your black Armani suit jacket is." I ask and he laughs.

"I am wearing it why" he asks and I groan and roll my eyes.

"Ugh, I wanted to wear it to dinner do you have any one that is similar." I say and he chuckles.

"What on earth are you wearing if you need one of my jackets." Ace says and i laugh.

"Wait there" I end the calm and FaceTime him.

"So I was limited with options thanks to you, I needed to cover my neck. But it is cold outside so I was wondering can I wear one of your
Suit jackets, I was going to tie a belt around to keep it in place. But the one I want is in your freaking back so." I huff and he chuckles.

"Well you look very pretty and I have a Dolce and Gabbana one." He says and I walk over to his side of the wardrobe.

"Is it black. It has to be black." I say and he nods his head. I hear Gio next to him and I roll my eyes when he says for me to leave Ace alone.