No one said anything as the Sheriff kneeled down in front of his deputy and the teens looked down the wrecked hallway. Mr Stilinski started talking as he tried to gain the hellhound's attention but Brooke wasn't focused on that. Her chocolate eyes were trained down the corridor to see if she could see the beast headed in their direction. The creature wasn't there though, so they weren't in any danger.

Scott carried on down the corridor with his own eyes glued to the dirty floor. The Hale girl followed his line of sight to where the bloodied footprints of the beast turned into bloodied shoe prints. Shoe prints that could help them find out the beast's identity.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

Brooklyn stood in the kitchen of the McCall house as Stiles began explaining the plan. She was in a split mood at the moment since she was happy she was out of the hospital and in normal clothes, but she was unhappy because they had to devise a plan to get Lydia out of Eichen before they drilled a hole in her head which would override her abilities and cause her to die.

"We get into Eichen, we get into the closed unit," Stiles simplified it down, "we get Lydia, get out."

"And we have to do all of this while getting past the orderlies, guards, electric door locks, and a mountain ash barrier." Scott added making them all sigh. This wasn't going to be easy.

"You have a plan for all of that?" Malia checked.

Stiles nodded and held up a keycard. "I stole this last night off an orderly." he stated, "But it's useless cause they reset the codes each night."

"So why did you take it?" Kira inquired.

"I'm getting to that." the Stilinski told the kitsune.

"The only way to get Lydia out of Eichen is to make that keycard work again." Scott informed them, pointing at the plastic square in his best friend's hand.

"How are you going to do that?" Liam questioned.

"We're getting to that, okay, just listen." Stiles said impatiently. He flipped around his laptop so that it was facing the other four and had them look at the screen which showed lots of data. "I pulled all the history off the keycard. Two weeks ago, there was a brownout and the security system rebooted. During a reboot, all of the key cards revert back to a default code. So, if we trigger a reboot..."

"The card goes back to the default code and it works again." Brooklyn deciphered. The two best friends nodded.

Kira furrowed her eyebrows, "How are we going to cause a brownout?"

"That's your part. You're going to draw power from the main line. But only enough to cause the brownout." Scott explained.

"Not a blackout." Stiles emphasised. "Do that and you send Eichen into lockdown which would be bad. Very, very bad."

"There's an electrical room behind the reception counter." the McCall boy pointed to it on the blueprint of Eichen house on the kitchen counter, "The main power line goes into two breakers that run power to all of Eichen."

Kira began to fidget nervously. "Okay, slight problem. I don't know how to do that."

"That's okay. You have time to practice." Scott replied.