"Oh! Daisy's Diner?" Amber exclaims, leaning forward in excitement. "I know that place. What time are you going?"

"Oh, um..." Rosie looks up at Jungkook and bites her lip at the anger growing on his face.

"We're going at six," Jimin says, eyeing Jungkook in a way to tell him to cool off.

Jungkook felt Rosie's hand slip into his own and he held it tightly, annoyed at this new girl who just invited herself into their plans.

"We'll see you later, Amber," Rosie smiles.

"Right," Amber taps under her chin with a small smile and stands up. "See ya."

"She's nice," Rosie beams innocently once the other left, sliding her banana milk towards Jungkook.

Jungkook grabs his milk and drinks it grumpily, shaking her hand off to grip her thigh instead. It made her breath hitch and her cheeks darken, and he smirked around his straw. He wanted to tease her even more, but he decided against it, wanting to do it somewhere private. Somewhere where it was only her and him, and she was beneath him, maybe they were naked, and kissing and...

"Jungkook?"

Rosie's voice broke him out of his trance and he saw all of them looking at him weirdly, causing him to frown.

"What?"

"You were staring into space with a stupid smile on your face," Jin says, giving him a weird look. "Anyway, what do you call a cow without legs?"

"Oh no, Jin, stop."

"Ground beef!"

***

Jungkook didn't really mind what Rosie was wearing. It was a black turtleneck tucked into her mini skirt. In his opinion, Rosie could wear whatever the fuck she wanted to.

He would just kill anybody who looked or touched her the wrong way.

So that's why Jungkook was clutching his cup in-between his hand so hard his knuckles were white. So he wouldn't commit murder at the diner table.

Amber was looking at Rosie in a way that made Jungkook suspicious and really fucking annoyed, and he made sure the brunette was sitting between him and Jimin when they all squeezed into a big booth together.

"Chicken or a burger?" Jimin asks Rosie in distress, causing her to giggle and lean onto his shoulder as they conversed softly.

Jungkook eyed Amber as she smiled at Rosie, slipping his palm on to her thigh and squeezing just to hear her cute squeal. Her head whipped up and she looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and red cheeks, but the ravenette just turned to her with an innocent smile before kissing her forehead.

Rosie laid back down on Jimin's shoulder hesitantly and the honey-haired boy popped an eyebrow at Jungkook. He looked between him and Amber before smirking in amusement, turning to the menu again to ask Rosie what milkshake he should get with his burger.

"You shouldn't make her uncomfortable," Amber says, grabbing her water and sipping on it.

"Who said I was making her uncomfortable?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.