24

"I wanna go, nobody knows me better than them. Wanna feel something again, I should call my friends." ~ Call My Friends [Shawn Mendes]

Skyler wasn't shy about Jungkook's world. She wasn't miss innocent herself, so she knew plenty about how Jungkook and his gang went out on missions, even joining herself sometimes.

They had just come home from a particularly hard mission, Jungkook limping into the living room with his teeth gritted in pain. He had too many wounds that needed to be wrapped, the worst being the bullet that had skidded the right part of his thigh. It barely hit him, but it still stung like a bitch and he had to wait for Jin to go home and grab his medical gear before taking a deeper look into it.

"Fuck," Jungkook falls back onto the couch with a huff, reaching into the inside of his jacket to grab the bag of cash.

He threw it onto the coffee table in front of him and licked his lips, wincing when his tongue met the cut on his mouth. He was exhausted, and he let his head fall against the back of the couch with his eyes closed.

"Suck it up, Jungkook, you're fine," Skyler scoffs, grabbing the bag on the coffee table and pulling the money out.

"I just got fucking shot at," he snaps back, not in the mood to deal with her attitude.

Skyler was the drive away person, meaning she didn't have a scratch on her head and yet she whined on the way back about being tired. Hobi almost wrung her neck if it wasn't for Yoongi holding him back in his seat.

"Yeah, yeah," she mutters, counting the money in her hands.

"Are you fucking serious?" he growls, standing up and hissing at the pressure on his leg. "Do you even care about me at all?"

"'Course I do, " she replies boredly. "Hey, do you think the bank's still op-"

"Get out."

'W-what?"

"Get the fuck out of my apartment," Jungkook voice was cold and steely, letting her know that he wasn't messing around.

"You can't do that," she huffs, crossing her arms.

"Oh, yeah?" he scoffs. "Why not?"

"Because you love me."

And that's when the pieces started clicking together inside of Jungkook's brain. She never cared about him. She wanted him to fall blindly in love with her so that she could keep stealing all of his money from missions and manipulating him with a wave of her hand.

He hadn't realized how much she had screwed with his brain until he started thinking about it. Like how she gaslighted his relationship with his family, or how she never seemed to give a shit about him unless there was a benefit or reward mentioned. How he saw the boys growing uncomfortable whenever she was around and he was too stupid to realize it sooner.

"Love?" he laughs humorlessly. "I don't love you."

"Yes, you do," she says, as if trying to convince him.

"Oh my god," he scoffs, taking a step back. "You're actually fucking insane."

"You love me, Jungkook!" she shouts, stalking forward and slapping him across the face.

Jungkook's head whipped to the side and he held the side of his face, turning slowly to stare at her with fire in his eyes.

"Get the fuck away from me," he says in a dangerously calm voice. "If you ever come near me or my family ever again, I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Yeah, right," she scoffs, though she backed away nervously.

"Or I could do it now," he pulls the gun from his back and points it at her.

"D-do it then," she gulps, her back hitting the wall as he walks towards her.

Jungkook cocks the gun and presses it against her temple, staring at her with emotionless eyes as she squirmed and started crying. He put his finger to the trigger and she screamed as he pulled it, not even aware she wasn't shot until she felt for blood.

"Next time, there will be a bullet there," Jungkook spits, the threat clear in his voice. "Get the fuck out of my sight."

It was only after he broke up with her that night that the boys came forward with their confessions. Jungkook almost cried when he heard about all the shit she did to them, apologizing countless times to each and every one of them about how stupid he was and how he'll never do that again.

"I swear, I'll never get together with anyone ever again," he promises.

"Jungkook," Jimin steps forward and smiles. "You deserve someone who truly cares about you. I think when you see her, you'll know."

"Yeah, don't cut yourself off just because of this bitch," Hobi sighs. "God, I hated her."

Jungkook chuckled slightly as he wiped away at the tear rolling down his cheek, his brothers surrounding him in a hug as the weight of her poison finally settled into the ravenette's heart. They held him when his shoulders began shaking and the tears started falling, holding him even tighter when broken whispers of countless sorry's came from his lips.

Jungkook had never dated anyone since, even when the boys reassured him that he deserved to be loved by someone. And after waiting with a heart taped back together pathetically, Rosie had entered his life. And she was taking his heart into her hands and gently pulling the weak tape off, mending it together with the binds of love.

But now, after a year, Skyler had reappeared.

thank you for reading ! btw, i love seeing everyone's comments, they're so cute and funny hehe 💓💓