16

"Don't say 'don't do this or that' because I want to do it more." ~ Question [Stray Kids]

Rosie had woken up first, and even though her eyes were still shut, she was fully aware of the amazing heat source next to her. Her eyelids slowly peeled open to see the sun pouring through her blinds and, most importantly, the naked chest of the boy next to her.

She initially panicked, fisting the comforter in her hands and blushing profusely at their proximity. She pulled the blanket up to just below her eyes and remained quiet, taking this time to study his sleeping form.

He was lit by the rays of the sun, making him appear almost golden. Some of his dark curls had fallen in front of his eyes and she hesitantly raised a hand to brush them away, biting back a smile at the snore that came from his mouth a second later.

Rosie looked at his lips and subconsciously ran her tongue over her own as she thought about their kiss. It made her stomach flip and her cheeks burn, but she tried not to get too flustered so that the ravenette wouldn't wake up.

Instead, she slowly raised her hand again with the intent on touching her favorite mole of his, which happened to be below his bottom lip.

Jungkook's eyes snapped open and he grabbed her finger before she could, causing her to audibly squeak and stare at him like a deer caught in headlights. He hummed tiredly and brought her knuckles to his mouth, pressing a kiss to them that had her face turning a deeper shade of red.

"Good morning," he murmurs, and Rosie almost swooned at his morning voice.

It was low, and his accent slipped through more noticeably. Her reaction caused Jungkook to grin lazily and raise an eyebrow, his fingers wrapping around the blanket covering her face.

"Why are you hiding, baby?" he chuckles, causing her stomach to flip because it was so deep and hot and—

Rosie gasps as Jungkook suddenly rips down the comforter, her bright face on display for his teasing eyes. She whined and rolled into his chest, slapping his arm gently when he began laughing.

Jungkook tucked his chin above her head and sighed in content, basking in the morning light with his favorite girl. It would be awhile before either of them decided to get up and actually start their day.

***

"Step away from the kitchen or I'll cut your hands off."

Jungkook stifles a laugh as he enters the kitchen with a sleepy Rosie hugging his arm, watching Namjoon take a few steps back with his hands held up in surrender. Jin had made himself at home in front of the stove and was already alternating between the various foods he was preparing.

"Well, if it isn't the love birds," Hobi sings, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up, hyung," Jungkook shakes his head with a smile tugging at his lips, leading a blushing Rosie to the table.

"Taehyung is in his room," Yoongi informs her. "We moved him onto the bed after we woke up."

"Oh," her eyes widened in realization that she gave up her brother's bed without thinking of where he would sleep when he got back home. "Thank you."