Prologue

"Xavi! Xavi! Come catch me!" The youngest child of the Morrieti family laughed as her three year old self ran through the halls of their family mansion.

"I'm gonna get you!" Xavier, the Morrieti's oldest child chased behind, pretending his baby sister was slower than he.

"Daddy! Daddy! Shhhhh" the small child held her finger to her mouth signaling for her father to be quiet as she ran and hid under his desk.

Seconds later Xavier ran in. "Hmmm wonder where Stella went." He announced playfully.

"I haven't seen her son, did you ask your brothers?" His father, Romero Morrieti, played into the game. The father and son had a stare down for a few seconds, before the naïve oldest child  bought into and went to ask his three other brothers where their sister was.

A few seconds later Romero scooted his chair back to see his daughter hiding under the desk laughing. "Principessa he's gone you can come out now." The mafia don smiled, picking up his youngest child and placing her on his lap, and grabbing her a piece of paper to doodle on.

He was lost watching the light of his life draw scribbles, although he thought it was a masterpiece, he didn't realize his wife was standing in the doorframe. "Romeo" his wife called using his nickname.

The mafia don looked up to see a look of sadness on his wife's face. "Mia Regina, what's wrong?" Getting the queue, he called for Estellas nanny, to take her in the other room while they talked.

Later that night.
"Sons, say your goodbyes." Romero solemnly asked. The four Morrieti boys sobbed as their precious sister was being taken away for her own protection.

The family hugged once more before little Estella was taken away in a black SUV with some of the Morrietis men.

Romero awoke in the middle of the night to a phone call, tired he rubbed his eyes and accepted the call, trying not to wake his wife.

What he heard that night on the phone would make him unable to sleep for the rest of his years. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE!" He yelled.