it: first time

***this chapter is steamy! if it makes you uncomfortable, please skip to another chapter! i am only writing about the characters, not the actors who play them. these characters are also aged up!***

richie:
he's a horny little fucker. it was legit the day of your first kiss. when y'all went a bit far in the photo booth, and you had to make sure that nobody got the pictures. richie kept them tho cuz he's a perv.

bill:
he was honestly so sweet. you guys were going out for two years, it was on your anniversary. he came to your house with roses and y'all went to dinner. after dinner, you went to the drive in. you saw a couple fucking there and he asked if you wanted to go home, but you said no. five minutes later you were going at it.

stan:
it kinda just happened with stanley. one minute you guys were watching tv, and the next, your boob was out and he was on top of you.

ben:
it was in the clubhouse. he was so gentle and sweet with you. richie walked in and then yelled at the others not to. despite his constant sex jokes he was really uncomfortable.

eddie:
y'all had honestly waited so long. he snuck out to see you when you were home alone. you had to cut it short because he couldn't find his inhaler.

bev:
the night of richie and eddie's wedding. they got married to each other at a young(ish) age, but you two wanted to wait. after the wedding, y'all went to your room and you could barely walk the next day.

mike:
you went to visit him at the farm when his grandparents were away. you two were studying for about an hour before he grabbed your neck, and said to you, i can't take it anymore! he showed you to your room and you didn't go home until the next day.