stranger things: first time

***this chapter gets a bit steamy. please don't read it if you're uncomfortable. also, every chapter that i write about is ONLY about the characters. i am NOT writing about who the actors are.***

***the characters are also aged up!***

max:
you both liked each other for a while, but both were convinced that the other didn't like you back. for some reason, max came up with the great idea to "make out like friends do" so y'all could "give each other pointers" and one thing led to another, and let's just say y'all didn't sleep much at that sleepover.

lucas:
you were spending the night at his house. erica was at tina's for a sleepover, and his parents were both working late. you were sitting in his room, yk, making out. you accidentally moaned into the kiss, and he jUMped up and locked his bedroom door and y'all did the deed.

steve:
you guys had a huge fight and broke up. you saw him with nancy, and you saw johnathan alone. you two were best friends, but you both started dating other people. when steve saw you with johnathan, he was LIVID. he and nancy figured out for the second time that they didn't work out, and steve said he needed to talk to you. he drove you to the quarry and you started arguing again, and then y'all just started doing it? yeah y'all got back together again.

robin:
it was after the whole russians incident. you were shaken by the death of billy. she took you to spend the night at her house, since you and your parents were fighting again. once you two got into her bed, you guys started kissing, and then y'all did the nasty.

will:
i'm sorry he's too innocent let's be honest

billy:
your science teacher made you work in pairs on a project. when it was presentation day, you two sat next to each other and it was innocent at first. he had his hand on your inner thigh, and his hand started to slide farther and farther up. he started rubbing circles on your clit and you let out a loud gasp as he smirked. the teacher asked if you were alright, and you told him you were having an asthma attack. billy offered to help you to the office, then y'all went into the girls bathroom and he fucked you on the wall..