it: first kiss

richie:
you went to the arcade together, and went into the photo booth. you had to figure out poses to do, and you both wanted to be flirty and kiss each other's cheek. you both turned at the same time with your eyes closed and kissed accidentally. then y'all started making out.

bill:
after everyone fought outside the neibolt house. he walked you home as you two talked, and he would not stop complaining. you shut him up by kissing him and then telling him everything would work out.

stan:
stanley was having a very bad day. you two planned to meet outside the temple after he cleaned it up, he had to clean new parts every day as punishment for his "little stunt." he walked out of the temple, crying, completely forgetting about your meet up. you ran up to him and gave him a bear hug, and when he calmed down, you gave him a reassuring smile and kissed him.

ben:
after getting fixed up partially by eddie because of bowers, everyone left but the two of you, you two were left talking about a book you both loved. you two were so focused on the conversation that you didn't realize everyone left. he asked you how he was supposed to repay you, and you leaned in and kissed him.

eddie:
he and his mom fought before he went to the neibolt house, so after you all fought IT, you offered to let him in your house so he found shower. he did and afterwards he talked to you about the fight and hugged you. after letting go, he looked into your eyes and kissed you.

bev:
you were having a sleepover together (after y'all started dating in secret) and talked for a while. it kind of just happened.

mike:
after you defended him at the butchers place, he came over even more often to spend time with you. you hung out with him after his encounter with pennybitch, so you invited him over and he thanked you, and this time, he kissed you.