it: how you met

richie: you met at the arcade. he was hogging streetfighter, and you got fed up. once he lost his last game, you pushed him and started trash talking him. calm down sweetheart. i'll give you a turn. in my pants. you laughed at him and asked for his number.

bill: you met at the barrens. he was with three other boys at the time and you came because you swore you lost an earring. one boy complained about the grey water, so you decided to offer to help.

stan: his bar mitzvah. his dad and your mom were close friends, and you introduced yourself after his bomb ass speech. you asked to hang out again and he agreed.

ben: the barrens. you patched him up after you got tired of eddie's complaining over aids.

eddie: the pharmacy. you were working that day, and you were the one that wrote a "v" over the "s" in "loser" and apologized for greta's behavior.

bev: the pharmacy. you were there to give her advice on which tampon to use, and you helped her distract mr keene. you were the one who told him he looked like clark kent.

mike: the butcher's place (idk what it's called). your father was the butcher and you worked with him. there were people talking about how his parents died in a fire, and you lost your temper at them. he asked for your number and you gave it to him, and you then hugged him because he looked like he needed it.