"You could sleep at your own house you know," I roll my eyes, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Yeah, if Ashton wasn't fuc-"

"Stop I don't want to hear that," I make a belching noise. "I just, I can't think of that."

"Why? He has to think about you and Luke. Actually it's worse because you guys have so much PDA."

"We do not!" I cross my arms. "Plus it's different." I shrug, walking out the front door.

Calum's POV

Maddie rolls her eyes at me, leaving for school. I wait for the front door to shut before I close my eyes and sigh.

"Yeah, it's different because Ashton is fucking in love with you," I whisper into the arm of the couch, groaning.

He will keep using Chloe until he doesn't feel anything for Maddie anymore, and we all know that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I better get used to this couch.

Maddie's POV

I lean against the counter as Charlie sits in her usual spot next to the cash register. She slung her legs across the counter, telling me another story of another guy who screwed her over.

"So what about you," she sighs, turning to me, "are you jealous your man is going across the globe without you?"

"No, I'm happy for him. It's a big deal for them," I shrug, putting price tags on some new cds.

"Do you think they will make it?" Charlie frowns, resting her elbows on her knees.

"Yeah, of course I believe in them."

"I meant to ask, do you want them to make it?" Charlie raises her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah- it's their dream, why wouldn't I?" I look at her confused.

"Of course you are going to say yes, but we both really know the truth. If they make it, you lose them." Charlie bites the inside of her cheek. "Just stating what you won't admit."

I turn away from her, occupying myself with the stack of cds behind me because I know she is right, but I don't want to admit it. I don't want to think about that.

"They have a long way to go before I should be worried," I mutter, my back to her.

"Keep telling yourself that hun," Charlie laughs. She was one of those people who just states the blunt truth, which you need sometimes.

The front door opens, and I don't even need to look to know who it is over Charlie's groans.

"Why are you always coming here?" She sits up straighter on the counter.

"I like to buy cds," Calum's voice approaches the counter. "Nice to see you too."

I turn around in time to see Charlie flipping him off, which seemed to be her way to say hello to him these days.

"Hey Calum," I smile, giving him a wave. He waves back, grinning.

"I came to get you, its almost time to go," he wobbles on his feet excitedly.

"She is perfectly capable of going home herself," Charlie rolls her eyes.

"I was just trying to be nice and come and get her," Calum clenches his jaw.

"Nobody wants you here," Charlie says in a sing-song voice, tapping her sneakers together.

"Maddie does," Calum crosses her arms.