Epilogue

Exactly a year had passed since Louis' birthday party.

Harry decided to arrange a surprise trip this year for his birthday.

He simply told him to pack his bags and bring heavy clothes.

Louis did as he was asked and a few hours later they went to the airport.
The blue-eyed boy discovered the destination once they arrived at the gate.

"Norway?"
"I wanted to take you to a magical place" Harry replied.

Louis kissed him, not caring about the people around them.

Three hours later they arrived at Lofoten islands and went to a chalet Harry had booked.

"This place is amazing" Louis said, ecstatic by the beauty surrounding him.

"I know, get ready because tonight we'll probably spot the Northern Lights."

Louis opened his mouth in shock and hugged Harry to thank him for the gift.

The night came.

"It's starting." exclaimed Harry looking at the sky from the window.

They went out the chalet and sat on the porch, observing the wonder the sky was giving them.

"It's beautiful, love. I couldn't ask for a better gift."

The curly-haired boy kissed him and then stood up and pulled Louis with him.

"I waited so long for this moment, I wanted it to be special.
In this year I realized how important you are to me, how every day I can discover something new about you and love you even more and more.
From the first day our eyes met I felt this strong connection between us and to this day I am sure I do not want to spend another moment of my life in your absence.
A year ago I made you this ring as a promise of my love." Harry knelt down and then pulled a box out of his jacket pocket and continued: "Today I give you this ring to promise you to love you every day of my life.
Louis, will you marry me?"

The blue-eyed boy felt tears in his eyes and in a trembling voice replied yes.

They kissed in the cold Norwegian nature with the Northern Lights coloring the sky above them.

***

I'm so sad to say goodbye to this story, hope you loved it.
I want to thank you all for all the support I received.
Thank you guys so much.
I've written two other fanfiction: "Love Island" and "Sapphire" if you want to read them.
See you there!