XV

After the fight with Harry, Louis was driving his car, going around the city with no destination on his mind.

He continued to think about what happened until he reached the conclusion that he had been too paranoid and he didn't want to fight with Harry for such a small thing.

He turned around to go back to Harry's.

Once he was in the driveway near Harry's apartment he saw two people in the middle of the street. Two men.

He heard them screaming. He recognized one of the voices, it was his Harry.

He was about to get out of the car when he saw the two getting closer and... and kissing.

He tried to close his eyes and open them back to see if it was really happening. He wasn't imagining it.

Harry turned around and noticed Louis staring at him.

He ran towards him, but the boy had already set the car in motion and ran away.

The blue-eyed boy banged his fists on the steering wheel, in anger.

"Why did you do it? Why!?" he kept screaming, angry, disappointed.

He then remembered that the Americans he had met at the pub the other night gave him their numbers.

He sent them a message, asking to meet at the pub.

"We are already here" they replied.

All right, Louis thought, pushing the accelerator pedal and heading to the pub. 

"Here I am" said Louis with a fake smile on his face once he caught a glimpse of the two girls in the crowd.

The girls toasted upon his arrival.

"Something strong for me!" he then said to the bartender, who quickly prepared his drink.

"You're joining us today ehhh Lewiiiis!" exclaimed one of them, drunk.

He nodded, he didn't even care that she got his name wrong. He didn't care about anything actually.

He drank his drink, and then ordered one after the other.

He had managed to stay sober for years and at that moment he realized that all the sacrifices made were thrown to the wind.

And the worst thing was that he didn't care. He didn't care about being sober, being a good guy.

That day Louis Tomlinson was back to his old self. The one who was drunk and high all the times.

The Louis he became when his father abandoned him, his mother and his sisters.

He had another drink, then headed to the bathroom with one of the two girls.

He snorted two lines of cocaine.

He couldn't understand anything anymore, as he wanted.

He fainted in the pub bathroom and woke up in an unknown house.