VIII

Harry and Louis had been dating for two weeks now, Harry realized that he was ready for a new relationship, that nothing was stopping him anymore. Louis was perfect, he made him feel happy.

So he decided to invite him over to his apartment.

They were talking about random stuff when Harry picked up the guitar and started playing and singing a song, "Don't let me go," that he wrote over the past couple of weeks, when he had a moment alone.

Louis was sitting by his side as Harry sang and played, he stared at him in awe and with every note that left Harry's beautiful mouth, he could feel goosebumps forming on his skin.

"Wow" was all he was able to say when the curly-haired guy stopped singing.

Harry took the opportunity, he approached the boy, and he let his lips meet Louis'. It was a slow kiss but it was burning with passion.

Louis stuck his fingers between Harry's soft curly hair.

Harry put his hands on Louis' cheeks, bringing their faces as close as possible.

They stopped for a few seconds to catch their breath, only to get closer again and continue like this for hours.

That kiss embodied their desire to be together, to have someone that cared.

That kiss represented the waiting. Louis was waiting for this kiss to happen since the first moment their eyes met.

They fell asleep together, only to woke up several hours later due to the annoying sound of the alarm. Harry had to go to work.

"Good morning, my handsome curly-haired boy" said Louis, leaving a sweet kiss on Harry's forehead.

"Good morning, my sweet blue-eyed boy" replied Harry, half asleep still.

Sun jumped on the bed, and greeted both of them by licking their faces.

"Good morning to you too, Sun!" exclaimed Louis chuckling.

"I have to go to work, unfortunately. " said the curly-haired boy before getting up and getting ready.

He greeted Louis with a sweet kiss on his lips, and gave him the keys to the apartment.

"Keep them, I'll pick them up later at the shelter. If you want take Sun with you." Louis nodded.

Harry went to work, with a smile printed on his face. His colleagues noticed it, many told him "you look very happy Styles, what happened?" He smiled even more.

After he was finally done with work he headed to the shelter, where he met Louis and Sun. They greeted each other with a hug and a kiss.
They started talking about how their day went and what they should do later.

"I was wondering" said Harry "We always spend time at my place, what if we go to your apartment tonight instead? I'm curious to see where you live."
"If you want we can go there later, as soon as the shelter's caretaker arrives" Harry agreed.
Once the caretaker arrived, they headed to Louis' apartment.

Harry couldn't believe it.

He opened his mouth in disbelief.