XXII

**SMUT WARNING**

"What did you want to talk to me about?" asked Louis, trying to look as cold as possible.
He missed the curly-haired boy so much.

"Have you read the letter?"

"No!" he lied.

"Oh.. can I tell you now what I wanted to tell you through the letter?"

Louis nodded and bit his lip.

"I.. I don't even know how to get started. I feel so bad about what I did.
When Ethan showed up, we talked and he told me why he suddenly disappeared from my life.
I told him I'd forgive him, but there wouldn't be anything more between us because I was already with you. Once outside he begged me to kiss him and told me that if I really didn't feel anything for him he would be gone.
Louis I swear, I know I was so stupid for doing it, but I needed to close that chapter of my life.
As soon as I kissed him I realized that I didn't feel anything for him and that.. that I fucking love you Louis. I love you so much."

Louis could not hold back and threw himself on the boy's lips, God how much he had missed his lips.

Harry, initially in shock, reciprocated that kiss he desired for so long.

Louis picked up the curly boy, walked up to the door and locked it.

They lay on the bed, Louis took out the lubricant and began to use his fingers to please the boy.

"I want you inside me." moaned Harry.
"Tell me you're mine, only mine."

"I'm only yours." replied Harry, moaning.

Louis went inside the curly-haired boy and gradually sped up his pace.

Both were screaming and moaning.

They came together, Harry soiled the boy's blankets with his sperm.

"Good thing the music is so loud." they laughed together while changing the sheets.

"Before we go, I wanted to give you my present." Harry pulled out of his pocket a box containing a ring, inside it was engraved: you're my sun.
"It's not a marriage proposal, don't worry.
But it's a promise of my love for you.
Happy birthday, blue eyes."
Louis gently kissed Harry as a tear fell from his face.
Harry then pulled out another ring, inside it was engraved: on a cloudy day.
"This ring symbolizes how important you were to me, how you brought light into my darkness. And I don't want the dark anymore, Louis. I want the sun, you're my sun on a cloudy day.
I love you."

"I love you too, Harry." they hugged each other and returned to the party.