VI

The day had come for Louis and Harry to go out. Jameela insisted it was a date, Harry didn't believe it at all.

Louis said he needed a friend, he didn't say anything about a date.

The blue-eyed boy bought two tickets to go to the "Hogwarts Castle", after discovering they both loved Harry Potter.

Harry put on a black jeans and a yellow shirt to represent the Hufflepuff house, which he felt part of.

They met under Harry's apartment and set off on their little adventure.

They had a lot of fun, Harry managed to feel comfortable and talk more than usual.

After the day at the Castle Harry invited Louis to his apartment, the boy accepted without thinking twice.

They found themselves at Harry's house.

"Nice apartment, " said Louis, "do you live alone?"

"Yes, I've been living on my own for several months"

Louis was curious, but he remained silent, to not be intrusive. Harry had finally opened up, he didn't want to ruin everything.

"Do you play the guitar?" asked Louis then, noticing the instrument placed near the entrance.

"I used to" replied Harry, "Last time I played was eight years ago, I don't even think I remember how to do it to be honest."

"Try it."

Harry gained some confidence and hesitantly grabbed the guitar.

"The only songs I remember are the ones I had to play in church," he whispered embarrassedly.

Louis chuckled.

Harry suddenly remembered a song that he and his father often played, "More than words."

He started playing it and Louis began to sing. Harry was amazed by the angelic sound his lips were letting out.

He decided to join, and so they sang together.

The atmosphere was almost magical, Harry thought.

When the song ended they found themselves looking in each others' eyes. Louis was looking at Harry's lips. His eyes shifted from his lips to his eyes, from his eyes to his lips.

Their hands slightly touched.

Harry's heart was beating wildly. Louis's was beating fast as well.

Harry suddenly got up, interrupting whatever was about to happen. He was nervous, he didn't know how to behave and he ruined everything.

Louis seemed mortified. The two were silent, neither of them said a word.

"Er, I'm going then" said Louis, quickly picking up his belongings and leaving the apartment in a hurry.

Harry punched the wall, angry at himself. Why did he do that?!

***Harry ruined everything:/

What will Louis think?

As usual, vote if you liked it and leave me some feedbacks, I appreciate it a lot.