Secret Romance | M

You've been the happiest you ever have over the last 3 months and the only person you can thank for that is Demi. You and Demi have been friends for years. You run around with the same circle of friends. You met her in 2012 through Matthew and no one has ever been able to separate you since. You had feelings for her since the moment that you met, unable to deny the fluttering of butterflies and the pounding of your heart whenever she was near. There was a downside though, she was in a relationship, a very on again, off again relationship with Wilmer. She showed no interest in you, so even though it hurt a little, you vowed to be her friend.

Jump forward 5 years, and here you are, Demi's limbs wrapped around you as you slowly wake. The sheet wrapped around your body was silk, the pillow beneath your head the comfiest you had ever had the privilege to sleep on. You could feel her warmth pressed into your back and you smiled at the way the connection made your spine tingle. Your eyes fluttered open, the room lit up by the sun shining through the tiny gap in the curtains. You lifted your hand to rub at your eyes, your smile widening as lips pressed delicately against the base of your neck.

"Morning Baby" her husky voice made your insides quiver. You rolled to face her, the sight you was greeted with made your heart flutter. You had never been so happy.

"Morning Beautiful" her lips twitched into a wider smile as she brought her hand up and she lightly caressed your jawline.

"You're my new favourite thing to wake up too" she leant into you and your heart skipped a beat as her lips brushed with yours. Her fingers ran into your hair as you deepened the kiss. You ran your hand down her side and lightly pushed her back against the bed so that you could hover over her. You detached your lips and began to kiss down her neck, nibbling and sucking on her sweet spot which had her a moaning mess beneath you. Her fingers remained tangled in your hair, tugging gently on each strand, something you find to be a complete turn on.

The sound of your ringing phone made you groan as you were forced to pull away from Demi.

"Just ignore it" she cupped your chin and pulled your lips back to meet hers. The kiss became hungry but the sound of your phone was completely ruining the mood. Demi grumbled as you detached your lips and rolled off her. You grabbed your phone off charge. "It's only Matthew. Just ignore it, Baby" she leant into you, your body shivering as she pressed a kiss to below your ear.

"I can't ignore him."

"Yes, you can" you rolled your eyes as you answered the call. Demi groaned and moved away from you.

"Hi Matthew" you watched as Demi climbed out of bed and headed towards the en-suite. Your eyes ran along her naked frame, settling on her luscious ass. You lightly licked your lower lip, swallowing as you felt your lower regions react. You pulled from your thoughts as the bathroom door was closed and suddenly you could hear Matthew repeating your name.

"Y/N? Y/N, you still there?"

"Y-Yes. Sorry" you shook your head to rid of the thoughts you had of Demi and what you could be doing to her right now.

"Good. You okay?"

"I'm fine, just tired."

"Tired? It's 11:30" you rolled your eyes.

"What can I help you with Matthew?"

"You down for lunch today? Sirah's coming, so is Lauren and I'm going to ring Demi once I get off the phone with you" your eyes momentarily danced to Demi's phone that sat on the nightstand.

"Yeah, I'm down."

"Okay. Olive Tree at 1?"

"I'll see you then" you removed the phone from your ear as the call ended. "Demi" you called, widely smiling as the bathroom door opened and she poked her head around. You couldn't help but to lightly laugh at the toothbrush hanging from her mouth.

"Yeah?"

"Matthew's going to ring you like any minute" she nodded and stepped out the bathroom, your breath catching in your throat at her nakedness. "Could you put some clothes on?" her mouth twitched into a smirk as she removed the toothbrush.

"Nope" you swallowed hard as your eyes roamed over her body. Her phone began to ring a moment later and you rolled out of bed as she answered it. You were sure to sway your hips and shake your ass as you headed to the closet, glancing back at Demi to see that she was staring directly at you, her mouth hanging open. You lightly giggled, able to hear Matthew trying to grab her attention. You shook your head and headed into the closet, grabbing out some clothes from your little section of the room. You shimmied into a pair of skinny jeans and grabbed a thin sweater. You brought your hair up into a ponytail and then stepped from the room just as Demi hung up the phone.

"Matthew thinks I'm seeing someone."

"Well, you kind of are, Baby" you flashed her a smirk, giggling as she rolled her eyes. "You going to get dressed?" you ran your hands along her waist and pulled her into you.

"Maybe I should just stay naked. I like your hands on my bare-skin" her voice dropped an octave and it turned you on immensely. Her eyes were burning into yours, you were hooked.

"We have lunch to get too."

"We have an hour before we need to leave" she ran her hand along your arm and then wrapped it around your wrist. Her tongue came out to lick along her lower lip as she brought your hand to the v between her legs. Her eyes held yours captive and she whimpered as you brushed your finger against her slit. "Fuck" you delicately fondled her lower lips, breathy moans slipping from her mouth. You leant in to her and brushed your lips against her neck, nibbling and sucking instantly on her weak spot. You slowly inserted your finger into her wetness, smirking against her neck as she gasped, her hand wrapped tightly around your wrist. "Baby. Y/N" her southern accent slipped out and the sound made you giddy. You love her southern accent. "Fuck" you curled your finger inside her, sure to hit against her most sensitive spot. You knew that she was close as her grip tightened around your wrist and she began to pant. You could feel her heart hammering against her chest. You adjusted your hand and pressed it more into her so that you were placing pressure on her clit. She gasped at the sensation, beginning to quiver less than a moment later. Light squeals slipped from her lips, the sound making your spine tingle.

"That satisfying enough for you, Baby Girl?" you nibbled on her earlobe as she heavily breathed against you. She hummed as she nodded, her grip still tight around your wrist of the hand that was still pressed against her pussy. "I love you."

"I love you too" she breathed back and a smile erupted onto your face. You had never been so happy.

——