Chapter 23

3rd POV:

It's been two weeks since Dipper's return. Since then, Ford had been trying to find a way to break the "spell" Dipper's under.

It took some time, but he finally thought of something that just might work. He called a family meeting, except for Dipper, to meet him in the lab.

Dipper was left alone in the attic to stare at his window and the others went downstairs to meet Ford.

Stan and Mabel arrived and saw the lab as a mess with papers, strange liquids, and machinery scattered everywhere. They both finally made it closer to Ford after dodging and trying not to slip or trip on anything.

Stan crossed his arms and huffed with annoyance, "What's this all about Sixer?"

"Oh good, you're both here." Ford said, barely realizing that they had arrived, "I believe I've found a way to fix Dipper."

"WHAT?!" Mabel yelled angrily and shocked at the same time.

"You really think so?!" Stan said sounding hopeful.

"Yes," Ford replied, "But I'm going to need your help."

"Whatever it takes!" Stan said and nudged Mabel a bit, "Right sweetie?"

She looked down at the floor, seeming
disappointed, "Yeah, I guess."

"Alright good." Ford said with a nod, "Tomorrow I need you two to distract Dipper all day. Don't let him out of the shack and don't let him know what I'm trying to attempt. He doesn't want it, but I will break that spell."

"How?" Stan and Mabel asked at the same time.

Ford grabbed a futuristic gun that was very similar to the quantum destabilizer and charged it up. He looked at Stan and Mabel and gave a wicked smirk, "I'm going to kill Bill Cipher."