Chapter 6

Dipper's POV:

"SEE?! I told you something was wrong!" Mabel exclaimed to Stan and Ford.

They didn't seem to care whether Mabel was wrong or not because they were furious that I was here in the first place.

"Kid, what are you doing here?!" Stan exclaimed.

"And summoning HIM?!" Ford shouted and pointed at Bill.

Oh, how do I explain this to them? "Because I want him to take me away from this hellhole and belong to him!" I exclaimed. Huh, I guess it wasn't as hard as I thought.

"What?" Stan and Ford both said, confused and shocked at the same time.

No one ever understands.

Mabel then cut in and took charge, "No Dipper! You belong to me!" she shouted, "You do as I say and come back!"

I was fighting myself to not do as she asked. It was hard, but sacrifices have to be made for the things we truly want.

I noticed Ford and Stan were whispering to each other, probably something about me.

Ford's POV:

"What is this kid thinking?!" Stanley whispered to me.

"He obviously isn't." I whispered back.

There's something definitely wrong with Dipper. He must be under some sort of spell. Bill must've done something to him to make it look like he's doing this willingly.

But then again, Mabel was telling us how subservient he had become...

Dipper's POV:

"DIPPER GET OVER HERE!" Mabel yelled at me.

My fingers and legs started to twitch, itching to obey. It was starting to eat me up that I wasn't following orders. My leg suddenly started moving on it's own, heading towards Mabel, but I then felt someone grab my hand.

I looked behind me and it was Bill. He came close to my ear and quickly whispered, "Shake my hand."

I nodded and complied. Blue flames surrounded his hand and I shook it, sealing our deal. He then quickly pulled me in closer to his chest.

"MASON, NO!" was that last thing I heard after Bill snapped his fingers and we were gone.