"Ready, "Alessio asked everyone before they turned to walk out.
"Ready "Everyone said back and walked out

Alessandro turned on all the lights in the house alerting the intruders that they were found out.
As soon as they reached the balcony Antonio and Anthonie let their bullets rain as they shoot anyone in their eyes sight.

Alessio and Alessandro went down the right hall and started shooting while Gio and Gianna took the left.

The twins and Viktor and Vadim took the downstairs area along with Natalia and Sienna. Abby hid in the shadows and silently attacked anyone who walked her way.

"Vadim" Viktor called out as he threw a knife to Vadim's direction which he caught and he stabbed his victim in the neck while shooting another.

Meanwhile, Gianni and Gio ran out of bullets and hand to go hand to hand combat.
"Fuck there's so many of them, "Gio said in his earpiece.
"Shit "Antonio said ."Where the fuck are they coming from ?"

Soon there was a loud boom sound coming from the basement.
"Please tell me that wasn't in the Basement "Alessio said.

Alex and Alessa ran towards the basement trying to avoid being seen as the chaos was happening.

"We have a fucking problem, "Alessa said through her piece. In front of them stood Nicolas and about ten other guys standing behind him.

"What is it "Anthonie gritted through his teeth.
"Fucking Nicotine has friends, "Alex said back.

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME IT'S NICOLAS "he yelled at the girls.
"And for the last fucking time "Alessa started.

"WE DON'T FUCKING CARE BITCH"The twins yelled at him as they raised their guns and began shooting. Bodies began to drop but soon they ran out of bullets and took off in sprints and ran towards the men landing punches and kicks left and right.

Alex pushed off of the wall to turn around and jump on her victim wrapping her legs around his neck twisting as they fell to the ground and snapped his neck.

"Sweet dreams, "she said while smiling.

Alessa on the other hand was blocking the punches being thrown at her. He pushed her arms straight down and turned her around holding a knife to her neck. She elbowed him on the rib causing him to drop the knife and allowing her to flip him over and twist his arm. She picked up an abandoned gun and shot him clean in the forehead.

"Guys there's too many, "Alex said as she walked into Alessa as they bang to be surrounded.

"Hold on the house is cleared, "Gio said "We're coming."

"It's too late for that "Nicolas voice was heard through everyone's earpiece and everyone dropped what they were doing and rushed down the stairs to find it empty except for the dead bodies.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" Viktor said as they all saw the back door opened that lead to the cells and found a big whole.

"They couldn't have gone far," Anthonie said as he picked up his phone and called all the nearest members to the house

"Fucking shit. Call Marco and tell him to get his ass down here right fucking now "Antonio said as he walked up the stairs.

 Call Marco and tell him to get his ass down here right fucking now "Antonio said as he walked up the stairs

Let's all just say a quick prayer for the people who kidnapped the twins.

Xoxo