“Taylor is that okay with you?” Louis asks noticing my expression.

“Well…yeah the beach sounds cool but, I was just wondering if I could talk to Liam for a couple minutes.” I say a little unsure.

“Sure love.” Liam says sweetly and even though Louis looks a little hurt that I want to talk to Liam alone instead of him, he nods slightly and follows the rest of the boys outside onto the beach.

“You wanted to talk to me?” Liam says expectantly.

“Oh yeah, it’s about Louis.” I tell him.

“What about Lou?”

“Well I know you two were talking earlier and I heard my name thrown around so I’d guess you know what happened when I first got here.” I start.

“Yeah, he told me about the question he asked you, and the reply you gave him.” He narrows his eyes a little.

“I didn’t get to finish, because you all walked in!” I defend myself.

“Okay, okay that’s true, what would you have said?”

“I have no idea.” I admit miserably.

“Well you better figure it out soon because he’s all torn up over it, he really likes you Taylor, and even if you end up saying no, he just really wants an answer.” Liam tells me seriously.

“I know, I really like him, but you know you guys are celebrities, people hate whomever you’re friends with, not to mention dating! And I’m nothing special Louis should be dating a model, not a girl he hardly knows from New York.” I exclaim voicing some of my worries but not all of them.

“About the hate, I’m sorry but I can’t do anything about that love, but the good comes with the bad, Dani, my girlfriend, has to deal with that too, and I’m sure she’s love to talk to you if you ever came to feeling that it was too much. And about all that other stuff, throw that out of your mind because Louis does not care.” Liam explains earnestly.

“What about El you know his ex?” I ask one of my most pressing questions, I mean for all I know he’s just using me to get over her.

“If you’re thinking that he’s using you you’re wrong, he really cared about El, and was heartbroken when she left, the fact that he’s finally ready to move on is really great, I’ve been trying to get him to do that for months.” He assures me.

“Okay, so you think I should say yes?” I ask to clarify.

“I want the best for my mate, and providing you have the same feelings for him that he has for you, I think you could be the best thing that has happened to him in quite a while.” Liam tells me and then adds, “But whether you say yes or no, in the end is your decision.”

“Thanks Liam, look, why don’t you go back outside, tell the other boys I’ll be out there soon.” I tell him.

“Okay, don’t wait too long to come out.” He calls over his shoulder, walking out the front door.

I sit on an armchair for a minute thinking about everything Liam said to me, maybe he was right, after all, I’ve never had a real boyfriend and Louis would be as good a first as any other maybe even better.

If I don’t end up wanting to go out with him again after the first date, than at least I can say I tried.

Slowly I rise from the chair and make my way to the door and out onto the beach. I see the boys a little ways away playing soccer with a ball that I have no idea how they got.

I make my way over to them slowly taking in the scene of five good looking (not to mention shirtless) guys playing soccer on an emptying beach in the pretty sunlight of the late afternoon.

When I reach them, they don’t notice me right away, and I go up behind Louis and stand on my tiptoes and my mouth just about reaches his ear. Taking a quiet breath and a large bit of courage I whisper in his ear.

Yes.

He looks around confused for a moment until he sees me standing behind him smiling. His eyes light up when they register what I’ve just said and on what I’ll take to be impulse he circles his arms around me, lifts me up and spins me around a little.

The others look at us weirded out, except for Liam who knows what happened and smiles proudly at us.

Did you like it? The last couple lines were a little cliché I think, but whatever it was happy!!

I know it was sort of short but I didn’t have much time so this will have to suffice until next update (:

Happy Holidays!!!

Give me a nice present and COMMENT or VOTE or FAN if you haven’t already!

Logan x