A Walk On The Beach

Enjoy the chapter everyone!

Lou POV

“Texting her right now Lou!” Harry calls to me as I walk out the door.

“I don’t care Harry, she’s not going to say anything I wouldn’t.”

“Okay well how’s this sound? ‘Goood Morning! I’m hoping it’s a good morning, I expect it is though since Louis is walking around like a grinning idiot with no off switch (bit odd to see really). Anyway what happened last night?! Lou is too high and mighty to tell us anything and the lads and I are dying to know about the little happy couple.’ I think it clever, you agree?”

“Send in Haz, see if I care.” I grin at him, walking out the front door and onto the beach.

I turn the direction opposite of Taylors house I figure if she sees me walking by she might think I’m trying to ‘accidentally’ bump into her. And while that wouldn’t be an issue for me if it happened, I’d rather stay on the good terms we’re on now.

Speaking of staying on good terms, maybe I should text her to make sure she doesn’t take any of Harry’s message in some weird twisted way that sometimes girls have been known to interpret things.

I think I probably spent a good four minutes making sure that the message was right before I actually sent it the end product was this:

‘Morning love, hope you slept well, I’d love to see you today ;) xx ps. Sorry about any texts from Harry.’

I decide I’m happy with it and click the send button on my iPhone. Once I’ve made sure that the vibration setting is turned on (just incase I receive a text, no telling who from of course) I pocket the phone and continue on my walk.

The entire time I’m walking I try to look around and be sure there aren’t too many teenagers around, I love the fans, we all do, but being mauled by screaming teenage girls with no Paul for protection. Well why don’t you try it and see what you think?

“Are you Louis Tomlinson?”

I guess my watching out for teenage girls plan didn’t quite work out.

I turn around slowly, dreading a scream that may come any moment and rip out my eardrums. What I see though is a barely dressed girl (maybe I shouldn’t be judging, it is a beach after all) who seems very in control of her emotions despite the fact that in her eyes I can tell that she is freaking out inside at meeting me.

“Yes, that would be me, and who might you be love?”

I feel my phone vibrate inside my pocket and I realize it would be pretty rude to get it out and check it now, so I leave it in my pocket and pray this meeting ends soon.

“My name is Mackenzie, it’s really awesome to meet you!” A huge grin splits across her face; I’d guess she’s about 16 or 17.

“You too!”

I’m not really sure what else to say, I feel the awkward tension about to rise in the air.

“Well, I better go I have someone I’m supposed to be meeting!” Mackenzie says smiling.

Before I even have a chance to reply, let alone wave, Mackenzie continues walking in the opposite direction that I’m facing. I shrug slightly and continue on my walk, suddenly I remember how my phone had vibrated a moment ago.

Morning (: I hope we can see each other today too! Last night was so much fun, what exactly should I be expecting from Harry?

By now I figure she’s already seen Harry’s text but I reply anyway telling her that if she hasn’t already she’ll see soon.

Smiling to myself for no apparent reason I continue on my way down the beach taking in the beautiful scenery that I know I wouldn’t be able to find in the streets of London. It really is beautiful. It’ll be so sad to go back, we still don’t know when that will be and honestly I try not to think about leaving.