Video Diaries and Pasta

It’s 5:30 right now and I’m just starting this chapter. That’s a fail! I was helping and my brother’s volleyball practise and then I had to eat dinner and now I’m typing. But I’m going to get my hair cut in like 5 minutes so I probably won’t get this finished until like 11 pm so I apologize in advance for the late update.

Tay POV

Oh my god! That was so embarrassing! I practically called them gay; I don't know how I could've been so dumb. And then I start to walk out of the house like a total and utter idiot, I really need to work on my perception skills, now I bet they all think I can't take a joke.

Louis holds my hand as we walk back into the house, I know it’s probably just for comfort I mean this was pretty awkward for me. But I can’t help noticing that our hands are a perfect fit.   Just before we enter he lets go of my hand and reminds me that nobody means any harm by what they say and I should just laugh it off, instead of taking things seriously.

"Hello boo-bear stealer!" The curly haired one calls out to me when I walk back into the kitchen, I can't figure out what his name is.

"Hello curly haired child." I greet him.

"We're sorry about how Harry acted when you first came in." The guy with short brown hair who I don't recognize at all from any of Morgan's many posters, at least I know curly-hair is named Harry now.

Maybe the short haired guy is that Larry Stylinson guy, the one I hear about in the airport that day, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him so it's probably safe to guess this guy is Larry.

"Thanks Larry, its okay I shouldn't have been so quick to make assumptions." I say feeling my cheeks heat up a little.

"Who's Larry?" He asks looking at my confused.

"You are aren't you?" I ask confused too now.

"No my name's Liam, where did you get Larry from?" 

"Well I didn't recognize you and I was at the airport when all those girls mobbed you and I heard some of them shouting about Larry Stylinson and I you were the only one who's name I didn't know so I figured you were Larry. If you're not Larry then you is?" I explain a little embarrassed at getting his name wrong.

Before Liam can reply all the boys burst out laughing much like last time when I thought that Louis and Harry were together, and much like last time I have absolutely no idea what they are laughing about.

"Someone want to explain why you're all laughing again?" I ask.

"Larry Stylinson is a name the fans made for Harry and I, its a combination of our names; Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles, they like to believe that the two of us are secretly in love. There's nobody actually named Larry in the band." Louis explains to me.

"Oh, wow I should really try to learn more about you guys so I stop looking like a total idiot." I mutter feeling stupid yet again.

"What was that love?" Harry inquires straight faced again.

"Nothing, just that I should learn more about you guys." I tell him leaving out the 'total idiot' part.

"It's actually sort of surprising to find a girl who doesn't at least know all of our names." Liam comments.

"It's not that I hate you or anything, I just never got overly obsessed." I try to make myself sound a little less mean.

"We don't mean it in a bad way, its quite refreshing really." Louis clarifies.