Ready to party?

Here’s the first chapter of Beach Nights. Please comment and vote!

Thanks (:

Tay POV

I flick on the T.V. while I’m getting ready for Connor’s party, I see five familiar faces pop up on screen as I hear the host announce who they’re interviewing even though I’m sure everyone already knows.

“Ladies and gentlemen it’s One Direction.” The audience bursts out in high pitched screams and applause.

I only really half listen to the interview as I get ready for the party, straightening my annoyingly curly red hair and trying to find the right outfit.

I still have an entire hour before my best friend Morgan is going to come to pick me up for the party but I know I will need everyone of those sixty minutes to get ready, what can I say I’m a girl, it’s not my fault!

Once my bright orange hair is perfectly straight and hangs stylishly down to my waist I focus more on what to wear. I was practically digging through my closet when I heard a question come from the T.V. that particularly caught my interest.

I really don’t know very much about One Direction, sure I know all their names and quite a few of their songs, but other than that I really don’t know anything about their personalities or anything like that.

But the one thing I did know about was their love lives, I knew about Liam dating Danielle and Louis totally in love with Eleanor. I’d also heard something about a girl named Perri dating Zayn, but I wasn’t positive on that one.

“So boys tell us how your love lives are going.” The host requests, “We’ll start with you Harry.”

“I’m still single.” He replies winking at all the girls in the audience. What a flirt.

“I’m taken by my lovely girlfriend Perrie.” Zayn tells the audience, his face lighting up when he mentioned her name.

“No girls, but I always have my food.” Niall informs everyone, while they all laugh.

“What about you Liam?” the host asks.

“I’m still dating, Danielle, who I love very much.” Liam says smiling ear to ear.

“I’m single.” Louis adds, not looking too happy about it.

“Louis you’re single? What about your darling Eleanor?” The host asks looking as surprised as I am, but not too sad, wow, she is totally checking him out.

“We actually broke up a couple of months ago, it was a mutual decision, after a while the long distance came between us.” He tells everyone looking at the ground, obviously not wanting to talk about it, but the host ignores that.

“A few months? How is it I’m just finding out now?”

“We kept it pretty private; I didn’t want her getting hate.” Louis explains.

“Well that’s very sweet of you.” The host looks at Louis with interest batting her eye lashes. Some people have no shame.

After that I pretty much tune out of the T.V. interview since I really don’t care very much about what they’re saying. So I focus back on my outfit.

I decided on black skinny jeans but I couldn’t figure out what top to wear with them, and I only had thirty minutes left. I dig to the very back of my closet where I finally come across the perfect shirt.

It’s a grayish/silver crop top with purple writing that says live free; it only shows a sliver of my stomach I don’t normally show off my stomach like that but it’s Friday night, why the hell not. I look at my whole outfit put together and I’m happy with it, I also add some silver metal bracelets just to pull the whole thing together.