House Shopping

Bonjour loves! It has been absolutely FOREVER and I feel super super SUPER bad! I’ve been so busy with my SSAT studying and going on tours of different schools and all of that jazz. Anyway so now I am updating YAY for me! Hope you all aren’t too mad at me. Oh yeah I changed the cover but I’m not sure if I like it, comment and tell me what you think, now ENJOY…

Tay POV

I was relieved to see that when I got home from the beach my parents still weren’t home. After the conversation I had with Louis in his room earlier, I’m, to say the least, quite confused about how I feel.

Louis told me that he liked me, of course that could mean quite a variety of things. Maybe he just thought that I could be a good friend, of that though I’m a little doubtful. Or he could have mean that he’s starting to see me that way, but it may not develop into anything at all.

The last probable option is that through our nights at the beach and day together today, he is seriously seeing me in a light that may convince him to ask me out. If that happens, I have absolutely no idea what I would say in reply.

All of this just leads me back full circle to the point of confusion regarding my feelings towards a certain British pop star.

 He’s so sweet and funny and I think I probably do like him but I’ve never had a serious boyfriend, so how am I supposed to know how to handle this!? My only options of people I might be able to discuss this with are Connor and my mother.

The latter of course would be used only as a last resort, though the former isn’t the most desirable either. Even though guys claim to be able to relate to how other guys might feel, I have to doubt Connor will be any help in deciphering my feelings.

I’m trying to sort through the whole issue out when my parents walk through the door armed with many groceries and what looks like multiple flyers for different homes for sale.

I ask them how the house hunt went, to which they reply that they found quite a few possibilities and are hoping I’ll come out with them tomorrow to give my opinion of each.

I agree immediately and after helping unload and organize the groceries I go to check my phone since I’ve been ignoring it all day. There are a couple different messages that I’m informed of when I type in my password.

Expecting a couple frantic messages that are bound to lighten my mood I open my conversation with Connor first.

I’m sure you’ll be fine, he hasn’t killed you the other times you met him right?

Have fun, don’t die I’ll be expecting a message tomorrow.

Good morning Taya! How was your meeting last night?

It’s 3 o’clock in the afternoon now and you haven’t texted me yet…getting a little worried here.