Episode 43.

Mulai dari awal

"Won't you take one yourself?" He asked making me shake my head.

"I just had mine I'm not looking forward for another cup" I replied making him hum lowly.

"So how's university going?" He asked making me give him a skeptic glance.

"Good" I replied.

"What are your plans for the future? I mean you're very well in business, what about your major?" He proceeded taking tht cup from kareem who had just walked in.

"Well I still have a year to go and then internship. I'd like to see where I end up, I don't like planning stuff beforehand" I said shrugging as I changed tht file before me as I was done with the previous one.

I would've given him the attention but his unwavering gaze was making me squirm in my skin.

"That's nice I guess. What if something doesn't go in your favour, then?" He asked making me lean back in my seat meeting his gaze. A look of ease on his structured face greeted me. My hand toyed the paper weight on the table whilst my legs crossed over each other.

"Then. I try not to let it gloom my spirit. Somewhere, somehow it would've been for the best of me" I stated simply with a tilt of head to the right.

"That's a very nice thought, what if it breaks you completely?" My eyebrow  rose at his question. I gulped before looking away from his scrutinizing blur eyes.

"What's a human without breaking atleast once?" I said turning my head to him.

"A content human?" He questioned making me chuckle.

"I like that thought. A content human being is hard to find. Everyone is troubled in one way or another. But most don't exhibit it openly, don't you think?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I don't agree with you on that. Not everyone is troubled, some like troubling others" he said making me nod.

"Touché"

"I would've want to chatter more Ms Zoya, but I have a meeting" he said getting up from his seat making.me follow suit. After shaking his hand I walked his over to the door of my cabin and upon opening I was greeted with the sight of Einstein.

"It's amusing how we always come across each other when I'm leaving" the blue eyed man chuckled making Einstein reply with a smile of his own. Arbaz left and Zahan turned his gaze to me.

"What was he doing here?" He asked following me inside my office.

"He came to drop off the files" I said leaning back against the desk making him hum in response.

"Do you know how to sew back a button?" He asked making me follow his gaze to the open button of his white dress shirt.

"Yes" I said taking my eyes off of the peeking skin that glowed in it's lustrous tan glory.

"Do you have a sewing kit or something?" He asked making me nod with a sigh.

"Why do you have one?"

"Accidents happen and it's better to be safe than sorry" I said pulling it out of my bag.

"Do you want me to take it off or..." He drawled with eyes glinting with arrogance.

This man..

"No I can work like that"

No I can't. Why doesn't he know the basics? Good for nothing beast.

"As you wish" I heard him say while I looped the thread through the needle.

"Chub gaye tu me zimedaar nahi ho" I warned.
(If it pokes you I'm not be held responsible)