Chapter 8

Gabi POV

Day 2

"And then he said he regrets rejecting me." I told Eric he was on the ground laughing about what happened with me and Caden. I chuckled at him.

"Uh mates." He shook his head.

"What you don't want one?" I asked. Who wouldn't want a mate!? I always wanted a mate until dickwed came along.

"No I want one but I don't want one at the moment." He sighed looking at me.

"Eric when you get your mate you better not reject her! I will no joke chop off the family jewels if you do." I stated seriously again causing him to laugh.

"I won't reject her. I'll love her. I just don't want to find her right at the moment. Ya maybe in a few years but not now." He told me but all I could do was give him a quick nod then I changed the subject.

"What's up for the day?" I asked grabbing my shorts and sports bra.

"Uh I'm pretty sure we are doing a 2 mile run for warm up then some bravery training." He said putting on his running shoes.

"I walked around the territory and they have a cliff it's about 20 meters high, so if we jump off it then we can find something to run into a pit of fire." Thinking over my words. "I'll demonstrate it."

"Sounds pretty suitable to me." He stated and walked out the door giving me a chance to change into my exercise clothing.

Once I was ready I walked out to see Eric waiting at the door.

"Before we go to the gym, we have to say goodbye to Lucas." He put his hand on my lower back guiding me to the other side of the house.

.........

We walked seeing Lucas up against the SUV waiting with John and Amber.

Lucas started walking to me, I walked out of Erics arms and into a Lucas.

"Good luck girl! Make Caden regret giving you up!" He whispered in my ear.

I let out a big breath that I didn't know I was holding out. "Thanks Lucas. I'll miss you." And with that I gave him a peck on the cheek.

I said goodbye to John and waved to then as they pulled out.

"Well now that they are gone let's go to training shall we." Amber smiled clapping her hands together.

We all laughed and walked to the gym arms linked together.

........

Amber went out and set up the circle of fire. While Eric and I did the run with everyone. He stayed in the back as I was running up front.
The one thing I noticed is that Caden wasn't with us. Oh well.

We ran at a steady pace but of course they were kinda failing. I told them to pick up with pace. Since I was running in human form.

"Hurry up let's gooooo." I yelled and went faster.

We all sped up and ran faster . I was faster then them all in human form.

By the time we made it back Amber was sitting in the sun tanning.

"There you guys are! You guys took for like EVER!" She said standing up.

"Come on Amber let's go." I laughed. "Not everyone is a fast runner."

We were on our way when Caden decided to show up. I could sense him behind me.

"Your late." I snapped.

"I had stuff to do." He defended.

I turned to face him and by then everyone was out at the cliff waiting.

"Look I don't know what your training used to be like but from know on you are either going to show up on time or not show up at all. And then do extra laps." I put hand on my hip waiting for a response.

"Your. On. My. Territory." He spat.

"I wouldn't be on your territory if it wasn't that your pack is weak and they I'm the best fighter and trainer in this country. I didn't chose my life or that I was going to be the best. I didn't want to come here Caden." I snapped.

"Then.. Then leave! You were always good at running away weren't you Gabriella!" He said rather harshly.

I slapped him and I slapped him hard. I f$&£ing bitch slapped him.

"I wouldn't of have ran if it wasn't for you! But I'm glad you rejected me. It made me and my wolf stronger as a team and as singles." I left him standing there stoned.

"And hey, I might of been hurt but look at who is stronger now." And with that I kicked him square in the face.

~~~~~~~~~

Not edited sorry.

I love all the readers!

Wanna shout out?

First 2 comments get a shout outtttt!!!

Bala🐠