Chap 2

Gabriella's POV:

I leaped up towards my bedroom window and jumped into my room.

'I can't believe my own mate rejected me! He was destined for me! The moon goddess put us together for a reason! It was fate! And yet he rejected me! No not me he rejected us!' I said to my wolf.

She was in pain, the werewolf bond is always stronger for the wolf so it hurt her more. My heart feels like it's been ripped out and shredded to pieces then smashed to floor x1000.

'I'm angry! We need to do something! Ella we need to leave! It's to hard to stay here where he is please!' Sierra begged. But I agreed with her.

I wrote a note and set it on my bed.

Dear, Mom, Dad, Damon.
You probably got this note. Obviously. But I want you to know my departure has nothing to do with you guys and I love you guys so much!

Damon you will make a great Alpha! Mom please stay strong and Dad I'll miss you so much!

The reason for my departure is because my mate rejected me. It's to hard for me to stay here and I knew I had to leave. Don't bother looking for me because you won't find me. I might come back. Maybe. I love you guys so much!

Hugs and kisses!

Gabriella Monet Ray.
**********
Goodbye home, goodbye family and goodbye mate.

I packed some food and brought winter clothes and a extra pair of clothing. I started my journey as a rouge.
...........................

I've been on the run for 6 hours and I already made it by 2 and a half states. I order Sierra to stop running just for a little bit so we can get a drink and refresh.

I pounced to a steam and took a good slurp of the iced water. It was winter after all. I took at little rest and decided to take off again. By dawn I made it 5 states over from my original pack.

I was about to shift back to human form when I heard a low growl. I wasn't alone anymore. The growl came from a Beta. I can tell.

All of a sudden and brown wolf jumped out of hiding and stood in front of me. He was about the same size of me just a little smaller. He walked behind a tree and shifted into human form and came back out with no shirt on.

"Shift dog." He ordered. I shifted right on the spot. By the look this guy had he was shocked. "How come you can shift and still have clothes on?" He asked.

"I'm a white wolf. I can shift without shredding clothing ad shift back the same way I did before." The guy nodded and asked another question.

"I thought white wolves were just a myth?"

"Nope just extremely rare." I answered.

"Is that why your so big?" He asked again. How many questions does this guy have!

"No it's not why. I'm the daughter of an alpha. Alpha Chase." I said proudly.

He nodded. "Why are you trespassing?"

I didn't know I was trespassing!!!! Shit. "I'm sorry I didn't know. I ran away. My mate rejected me."

"It's okay but let's go talk with the Alpha and get out of the cold."

"Wait who's territory is this?" I asked.

The guy smirked. "Your in the Silver Stone Pack. Alpha Lucas." Silver stone is the biggest pack.

I nods head and we start are run to the big bad Alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 chapppy is doneeeeey!!!!

Yay

Keep reading and please comment lawl!!! 😂

Bala 🐠