Birdie and Quinn christmass

Quinn's POV
I wake up on Christmas Day and see birdie sleeping I go out of the room and see her parents I wish them a merry Christmas, hug them and thank them for letting me spend Christmas with them. We spent the day with my family yesterday I walk back in to birdies room to see she's awake I kiss her"merry Christmas babe, your parents are waiting outside" we walk out of her room and birdie hugs her parents and wishes them a merry Christmas I give her parents the present I got them and they thank me. Once we've opened our presents and stockings and had breakfast. Birdies parents allow us to have some alone time birdie gives me the presents she got me ( clothes,perfume AirPods, makeup,jewellery and shoes) " thank you so much babe " I say kissing her.

Birdies POV
This is the best Christmas ever I open the presents Quinn got me ( clothes,AirPods,perfume and lots of other really lovely things) " Quinn thank you so much " i say then I kiss her. We spend the rest of the day with my parents. Latter that night Quinn pulls me under her I kiss her and we take each other's clothes off about an hour later we're naked under the covers and I say" Quinn I love you so much, you're the one for me" Quinn kisses me and reply's" birdie I've known you were the one since our first time and no one will ever come close" I kiss her and we fall asleep hugging.