Stephanie and rooney

Rooney' s POV
I see Quinn siting there crying and I sit next to her and say" what's wrong" " I think birdie is cheating on me" she reply's I hug her Stephanie comes in and I fill her in she says" I'll talk to birdie" "okay" I reply

Stephanie's POV
I March over to birdies house I knock on the door TK answered the door I walked in and say " nice one hurting rhyme like that what is wrong with your family" I say " I love rhyme but I broke up with her because she deserves so much more than me and I Didint want to hold her back" TK reply's.I walk up to birdies room and knock on the door birdie answers it " I've just left Quinn with Rooney in tears" I say " what's wrong with her" she reply's " she says your cheating on her and from your reaction you are, from now on stay away from her and if I see you anywhere near her again you'll be sorry" I say "wait I'm not cheating on her I love her I was planning on asking her out on a date" she replies " birdie why dident you tell me or Rooney" I say hugging her I get back to Rooney's and she hugs me and say's " thank you If id have gone gone over there she'd be in hospital right now" " shes planing on asking Quinn on a date" I reply " I can't believe my little sis will be going on a date with my best friend " she says " I know" I reply.