Kayla and flash

Flash's POV
I walk around the corner to hear some guys bullying Kayla shes crying I run to her I turn to the bully's " if I catch anyone of you bullying her again I'll kill you do you understand" they all nod but as they walk back " bye ugly bitch" one of the bully's says and I look at Kayla and say " don't listen to them you are absolutely beautiful" Kayla hugs me and says " thank you so much flash I honestly dont know what I'd have done if you hadn't have arrived".

Kayla' s POV
I'm so thankful flash showed up when he did we are on his bed right now and I said " flash I know I don't deserve you but your the one for me and I don't want to hide it anymore" " Kayla what are you talking about I'm the one who dosent deserve you, how about we spend the rest of the day in our pjs having a movie marathon with popcorn chips, chocolate ,candy and soda " he reply's I genuinely couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, he's so sweet thoughtful and not bad to look at. Later we're in bed and i say " flash thank you for everything I mean it I feel so lucky to be your girlfriend". He looks at me and kisses me and we fall asleep hugging.

Chicken girls one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें