Robbie and ellie christmass

Ellie's POV
It's Christmas Day we swapped presents with the chicken girls and boys the day before last I hope Robby likes the stuff I got for him,I go out of my room to see Robby and my mom talking then they wish me a merry Christmas I hug them both then me and Robby open our stockings and present from my mom ( fluffy socks ,clothes, jewellery and makeup) then me and Robby give her the present we got her ( AirPods ) she thanks us both and we have breakfast breakfast, I see Robby goes back to his room I go back to mine to get to get the stocking and presents I got Robby I go into his room and he's got me. A stocking and lots of presents he gets under the covers on his bed and I join him he gives me the stocking first I say" first of manny Christmases together " he replies " right on that one"I open the stocking ( chocolate,candy, pencils for my art,and lots of other little things) I open the last present Robby got me ( perfume,clothes,photo album with photos of us in it and lots of other lovley things ) "thank you so much Robby " I say kissing him " let's do your pressents now" I say.

Robby's POV
I honestly thought I'd really struggle this Christmas with it being the first one without my mom but I'm really lucky to have such supportive people around me.Ellie gives me my stocking first ( chocolate, candy, deodrant and lots of other things) I open the last present Ellie got me( aftershave, clothes, video games, AirPods and lots of other things ) "Thank you so much Ellie " I say kissing her " I'm sure mom won't mind if we came out latter then expected" Ellie replies biting her lip I kiss her " I love the way you think but maybe tonight" Ellie smile fades and she goes out of my room she spends the rest of the day talking to her mom and me I hope I Didn't upset her. Later that night I sneak out of my room into Ellie's shes in her bed under the covers " Ellie about earlier I just thought it will be best if we saved it for tonight" I say she cries I get under covers and hug her " I thought you didn't want me anymore I mean I wouldn't blame you " she reply's " no listen to me Ellie i love you so much and I wish you could see you the way that I do" I say she kisses me she removes my top later we're both naked under the covers and Ellie says " I prefer it in my bed " " what's that supposed to mean " I reply " nothing I love you so much and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings " she says " it's okay Ellie I know you would never do that on purpose " I reply we fall asleep hugging.