"You need me Elena, you all do" Katherine said.

Aria glared at Katherine and suddenly Katherine was on the floor clutching her head in pain, "Do not even for a second think we need your sorry ass, we don't need you, you need us, that's why your still here and not running away like you always do".

"We all want the same thing" Katherine snapped, standing up and glaring at Aria, "Klaus dead, yet here you all are running around like chickens with their heads cut off".

"Who said I want Klaus dead?" Aria asked, confusing Katherine, "Before if my so called best friend didn't betray me, then maybe I would've wanted Klaus dead to save her life, but now I no longer care, I'm not helping them kill Klaus, I'm going save myself while not caring about what happens to Elena, also I might just knock you out now, trap you in a room and when Klaus comes, I'll hand you over to him myself".

"You wouldn't" Katherine said, looking at Aria apprehensively, while Stefan and Elena looked at her in shock, and Damon smirked, finally glad Aria was putting herself first.

"Try me Katherine" Aria said, a dangerous undertone in her voice.

"Okay, now that it's clear we don't need you, get out" Damon ordered, lacing his fingers with Aria, realising she was slowly losing her calm.

Katherine glared at the couple infront of her, "Fine, then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch, maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite".

Elena and Aria both glared at Katherine, if it wasn't for Damon's touch, Aria would have lost control and killed Katherine already.

***

Damon and Aria were back in Damon's room, since Aria had some time before she had to leave for school.

"So are you going to tell me why you're in such a bad mood today?" Damon asked, laying next to Aria on his bed.

"No, not really" Aria whispered, staring up at the ceiling with no emotion on her face.

"Ria, I thought we don't hide anything from each other" Damon said, worried for his girlfriend.

Aria sighed and sat up, "We don't, and I'm not hiding this from you because I want to, I just don't want you to go kill Elena".

"What did Katherine 2.0 do now?" Damon asked, his hatred for Elena increasing each day.

Aria sighed, "She didn't do anything, it's just something that Kol told me".

"What did he tell you?" Damon asked curiously.

"If I tell you, do you promise not to go and attack Elena?" Aria asked.

"It's that bad?" Damon asked.

"Yeah" Aria whispered.

"Tell me what Kol said Aria" Damon said, not promising anything, and Aria knew she couldn't force him to promise something he didn't want to.

"I told Kol about the sun and moon curse and how my best friend, well my ex best friend now, she is a Petrova doppelganger" Aria explained, "When Kol found out, he was shocked and told me that there is a lot of prophecies relating to the Connor witches, one of them being that a Connor witch and a Petrova doppelganger can never be friends, he said it's written that, no matter how nice the Petrova is, she will lead the Connor witch to her death and ever since I woke up, I've been thinking about it, at first I didn't believe, we are talking about Elena here, my best friend, but then I started thinking, Elena did try to hand me to Klaus, guaranteed she was also handing herself, but at the same she was pushing me towards my death, and then there was Katherine and Natalie".