"Except, there is" Aria said, confused as to how Kol knew so much about Klaus and Katherine's past, "Her name is Elena Gilbert, and she is my best friend, I think".

Kol looked at Aria in shock, "You're friends with a Petrova doppelganger?".

"Yeah" Aria said, confused with Kol's reaction.

"Ariana you need to stay away from her, a Petrova doppelganger and a Connor witch can never be friends" Kol said, panic shown clearly on his face.

"What?" Aria asked confused.

"There's a lot of prophecies when it comes it Connor witches, one of them being that a Petrova doppelganger and a Connor witch can never be friends, it's written that the Petrova doppelganger will always push a Connor witch to her death" Kol revealed, shocking Aria, "And before you go defending your friend, no matter how good she is, she will eventually betray you, if you don't stay away from her, she will be the cause of your death".

Aria gasped and sat up in Damon's bed, Kol's words still ringing in her head, Aria was extremely confused about whether she should believe him or not.

***

"What is she doing here?" Elena snapped, pacing up and down in Stefan's room.

Damon and Aria were currently in Stefan's room, glaring at a smug Katherine Pierce who was wearing Elena's clothes, wanting to mess with Stefan, which she did succeed in, as for a second Stefan had mistaken Elena for Katherine, and Katherine for Elena.

Aria didn't want to be here, being in the same room as Katherine made Aria very angry, she hadn't forgotten what she did to her parents, when she was trapped in the tomb Aria was happy that she was getting punished but now she's no longer trapped, Aria wanted to kill her.

"When you guys killed Elijah it broke the compulsion, freed the bitch from the tomb" Damon said, glaring at not only Katherine but also Stefan and Elena.

"See what you guys did" Aria snapped, anger shown clearly in her eyes, "Because of you both, the bitch who killed my parents is free, hope you guys are happy with yourself".

"Aria--".

"I don't want to hear it Stefan" Aria snapped, "We are not longer on speaking terms, so you can keep your half ass apology to yourself".

"You're not going to speak to us because of Elijah?" Elena snapped, having enough of Aria's anger, "The guy you just met?".

"I didn't just meet him Elena, I've known him since--".

Before Aria could reveal anything, Damon quickly grabbed Aria's hand, preventing her from talking any further. Aria looked at Damon in confusion, who gestured towards a confused Katherine, who wanted to know why Aria was so protective of Elijah, Aria sighed and stopped herself from saying anything else, knowing Katherine finding out her connection to the Originals would not end well for anyone.

"It doesn't matter" Stefan said, diverting the topic, catching on to why Damon stopped Aria, "What I want to know is that how is it possible for her to come out of the tomb?".

"He's an Original" Katherine said, "They have all sorts of special skills".

"I don't want you here, get her out of here" Elena ordered Stefan, making Aria frown, ever since her talk with Kol, for some reason, Elena no longer seemed like a good person to her.