Chapter 3 - Unexpected Guests

Disclaimer: I do not own all of the characters in this story, the familiar names belong to the writers and creators of The Vampire Diaries.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The next morning...

Elena woke with a pain in her neck. Every 'morning after' she would make the mistake of not using a cushion or pillow and she then ended up with neck ache. She was the first one up and it was already midday. Knowing that everyone would wake up feeling the same as her, minus the neck ache. Elena decided to make breakfast, the best cure for a hangover...a fry up..

Not wanting to wake anyone in the house yet, Elena plugged in her iPod and attached it to her arm band. She usually used it for running, but today it would do for dancing in the kitchen.

Elena's favourite song came on half way through cooking breakfast. Cooking for four people always took a lot of time and this time was no different. But she would have some fun while doing it.

'Chrissy Depauw - Set it on Fire' came blasting through her earphones.

As the beat started to take place, Elena couldn't stop bopping her head. The beat soon moved to her lower body and only moments after was she shaking her hips to the music.

Feel the rhythm let it take you higher

Follow my lead and we'll set it on fire

While she danced she couldn't help but sing along with the song. Bringing the spatula close to her mouth as she sung in tune.

Dj's pouring silk on my eardrum

My hips move every time the beat drops

At hearing the word drop, she had moved away from the cooker to drop to a crouching position and then stand back up again, it was all fluent movement and looked as though she had choreographed the steps.

All that's missing is you missing is you, you

Quit being so shy boy come over

My body is yours if you want it

Let's set this dance floor on fire me and you

Set it on fire

Set it on fire

Set it on fire

Set it on fire

Elena had left the food to cook a little while she danced happily around the apartment, dancing on furniture. Even going as far to do a backflip in the middle of the room

Feel the rhythm it will take you higher

Follow my lead and we'll set it on fire

Hold me closer as close as you can

The small of my back is calling for your hands

Spin me around

Spin me around

Your body is doing some magic

Fix me with my .. damage

Let's set this dance floor on fire me and you

She moved her way to the frying pan and cracked some eggs. Doing it with ease and if anyone was watching and paying attention, Elena had cracked the eggs and along to the back beat.

Set it on fire

Set it on fire

Set it on fire