wei wuxian bowed it looked cute for a 5 year old to bow and said "ok shushu" with a smile he went outside , his bai- shushu said to him "go get them" when he was walking out and wei wuxian replied " byebye shushu"

my two loyal maid servants are 7 years old while i ( wei wuxian ) am 5 years old, they are actually twins, they are girls of course, i saw them being beaten by some guys and ofcourse i saved them and they swore loyalty to me so thats why they became my servants,ofcourse no one could hit them i dont allow it.

the older sibling is XIULI, she has green olive eyes , white unblemished skin , has a poker face and protects me from anything

the younger sibling is MEILI , she has light green eyes , white unblemished skin , has a poker face and also protects me from everything

and ofcourse they cultivated , they actually have a strong golden core and they were taught how to fight, heal and cook ofcourse for me in emergencies

wei wuxian asked them to go with him to meishan yu and they agreed

they travelled and when they went inside the gate, they saw a 7 year old boy that was beaten by the madam of meishan yu with a whip

wei wuxian 'system who is that kid?'

system: 'his name is zhao zhuliu'

wei wuxian sputters 'SHIT!'

wei wuxian shouts at the lady " YOU STOP!!!" and he ran and grabbed the whip and then what shocked him is that the whip transfered itself from the madam to himself. The ring was a red ring with black color

Wei wuxian ' system tf is happening'

system: 'that is called shengdan bian, a whip made by the immortal baoshan sanren. the meishan yu stole it but since it akwoledges you as its master you have to yeild it since it finally has its permanent master you will have to yield it, bur it was used by the meishan yu lady because it was only a temporary master but now since it senses you have baoshan sanren's blood it makes you the permanent master. if you trust someone very much then it would make that person a second master. no one else could yield it since you have baoshan sanren's blood and are her grandson.'

Wei wuxian thought 'cool' and he glared at the madam who had the ✨ audacity ✨ to harm a kid who is literally 7 years old

Wei wuxian screeches " you dare hit a kid?!" The madame ignored his question and said " give me that back!"

Wei wuxian snorted and said "you think i would return my grandmother ring?!" The madame freezed and started swear dropped and asked "grandmother?"

Wei wuxian smirked , it was cute of a 5 year old anyway " perhaps you didnt know my mother is Cangse sanren a disciple AND daughter of Baoshan sanren" he said and when he said that the said madame paled

Wei wuxian activated his whip it was long but he can get used to it with more practice and said " if any of you come near this kid you already know what would happen!"

The madame sputtered "your ALSO still a kid!" And Wei wuxian glared at her and shouted " DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?!"

The madam shuts up like she had been casted by the lan silencing spell.

Wei wuxian then turns to Zhao zhuliu who was kneeling on the ground and helps him up

Wei wuxian asked "whats your name?" Even if he knows his name he still asked.

Zhao zhuliu stuttered of fear and amazement "z-zhao zhuliu"

Wei wuxian asked " your the boy who can melt cores?"

Zhao zhuliu gasped and his blood felt like it freezed and his body was cold as ice and asked trembling "h-how do you know?!"

Wei wuxian reassured him and said "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. As long as you swear your loyalty to me and promise to never use your ability on the innocent."

Zhao zhuliu looked at him and asked "Why would I do that? " Wei wuxian's height was only on the ribcage of zhao zhuliu.

Wei wuxian answered "Because I am the second young master of the Chang'an Bai sect and if you agree to my conditions, I will make you my sworn brother which will protect you from other people."

Zhao zhuliu looked at him with wide eyes and asked "S-Sworn brother?"

Wei wuxian smiled "Of course! Though you wouldn't be my only one, there are still some more sworn brothers I have to pick up along the way." He said

Zhao zhuliu thought for a moment and finally made his choice and said "I accept your conditions and I want to be your sworn brother.'

Wei wuxian cheered" Great! You can call me A-Ying then, A-Liu!"