Chapter 6~ The Ring

Years past and the kid grew. Strong and definitely powerful. She could control not only metal by using her telekinesis but everything else. Her telekinesis allowed her the ability to fly even. She also was a telepath and more importantly she had a crystalized Vibranium shell. Thousands of times stronger than crystal and better looking too. She trained in hacking and fighting all around Wolverine did pretty good job. All the while not knowing a single thing about where she came from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N POV*

"You're getting slow old man." I started while I land another punch in Dad's rib cage. Or as you all know him The Wolverine.

"Or maybe you're going to fast." Dad tackles me to the ground. "See?" He holds out his hand to me.

"Yeah yeah." I say as I take his hand. "Can I go in the ring?"

"You want to go in the ring today? After the ass kicking I just gave you?"

"Don't flatter yourself. The men in the ring are cowards. One look at the Wolverine's daughter and they'll go screaming. Just you watch."

"Oh I'll be watching. With an ice pack of course."

"Awe daddy," I make a fake pouty face. "you finally are taking care of the guys in the ring instead of killing them. I'm so proud." I wipe away fake tears. My Dad laughs.

"Smartass." He says as he rolls his eyes.

"You know you love me. Besides, I get it from you so... your fault I guess." I say and move inside the house. You're probably wondering what the ring is exactly. Let me tell you. The ring is where drunks go watch other drunks kill each other or get hurt until someone surrenders. I've been going to the ring for as long as I can remember. There is no "powers" in the ring not unless you are fighting a mutant. Dad fights mutants once in a while but he mostly fights humans. Me on the other hand I have never fought a mutant only humans. Tonight that'll change. Tonight I'm fighting my very first mutant. I open the bar and take out a whiskey. I yell out

"DAD! YOU WANT A WHISKEY?"

"YEAH SURE! NEAT!"

"I know, I know." I mumble under my breath.

"I heard that." Dad says as he walks into the room and sits.

"Welcome to my bar. Here ya go." I handed him his whiskey and downed the rest of the bottle. "Ahhhhh" I say as I finish.

"You really do take after me kid."

"What can I say? Good genes." We both laugh.

"Listen kid, killing or even hurting your own kind it's different than with humans." Dad said seriously.

"I know Dad. I've killed before. I've hurt before. This time it won't be different."

"But it will kid. It will." I nodded my head in understanding.

"I'm ready I promise."

"Good. Then let's toast." My Dad gets two bottles of whiskey and hands one to me. "To the ring."

"To the ring!" We clanked our bottles and finished them.

"Go get ready. We leave in an hour." I nod my head start to go upstairs and pause.

"Thanks for caring about me old man."

"No problem kid." He replied while getting another bottle of whiskey. I smiled and went upstairs and looked at my clothes.

I need something fit and chic. And the hair cannot look bad. Tonight is my debut and I don't plan to fail.

"Ah Ha!" I say as I pull out and white tank top and some army shorts. I took a shower and did my hair in a half up half down style. I put on my cargo boots and headed downstairs.

"Like the look? Tonight I wanted to go chic and easy to move around."

"Yeah you look fine now come on you're making me late."

"Yeah yeah." We hop in the car and the next thing I knew we were pulling up to the ring. We step inside and there is already a fight going on. Music and loud voices are heard one on top of the other. I wonder how Dad can handle it with his super hearing. It took me a long time to get used to it.

"I think you're right up after this kid. I'll see you later." He put his hand on my shoulder and walked off. With Dad that's basically him telling you good luck. After the fight was over and they brought out another body I step into the ring. I hear everyone yelling and chanting my name. Then a mutant comes into the ring with me. He was big and filled to max with tattoos. Then he moved his shoulders and bones came out of his back.

"Wicked look." I say taunting the man. "Listen, let's just make it easy for both of us and you surrender now. You won't get another chance once we start fighting." The man roared in my face. "No? Okay then." I float just a bit up and let my telepathy radiate out. I take control of his mind playing the worst parts of it over and over. He falls to his knees. Screaming. I rise up floating up with my telekinesis and make the metal necklace around his neck squeeze tighter and tighter. "No one ever listens to me." I say and finally squeeze the rest of the way. Then I let the man fall. Everyone is cheering for me in the ring and I absolutely love it.

"I should do this more often."