Chapter 47 • Lust You Can't Escape

Start from the beginning

He peeked out and saw that there was no one, he couldn't feel any aura which was good. He slowly walked out and with fast paces and fast heartbeats he hurried to where Jeongguk's room was. He remembered the way perfectly, luckily.

He could hear his own heartbeats while his body started to tremble. 'Please please Satan, please be on my side, please please let me reach Gukk's room with no one catching me'

Suddenly his steps stopped, his heart skipped a bit and his eyes widened. He felt a presence getting closer to him. He was in the middle of the corridor, he had nowhere to hide but to enter a random room which can lead to another danger. He looked around him, tried to think what to do, but the time was ticking and with each second another step got closer to him. 

'Satan you clearly aren't on my side' he thought and just chose the closest door. He entered it and noticed a sleeping person on the bed. His heart was beating so fast that he was sure that soon it will explode. 

He linked himself to the closed door, waited for the presence to pass already. His eyes stared at the sleeping demon that has such a strong aura. 

He could feel the aura wrapping his whole body, making it tremble in fear. It had a slightly familiar presence, but still so different from Jeongguk or EXO Legion. He was sure, that he met this person before. 

His heart's beats increased while feeling the other presence through the door. He whimpered and linked his body even stronger into the door. He was too scared to move or even to breathe. 

'Why why, why I'm so brave?! this is ridiculous! how do I get out of here now?! J-Jeongguk...'

Suddenly he heard the demon's soft groans. He blocked his own mouth with his palm, stopped himself from making any sound. He noticed the body moving on the bed, changing his pose. 

Taehyung gulped audibly while staring at the Demon. Now he could recognize the aura, it was the demon who tried to pick him up from the 'Judgement' occurrence, luckily Jeongguk protected him. His aura felt slightly like Jeongguk's, so he could guess that they were related. 'His brother maybe?' he thought deeply but then realized the other presence already walked past the door.

His body shuddered and hurried to open the door only to exit the horror room. He let a huge breath out and looked around him, saw that it was empty again.

He ran to the way that led to Jeongguk's room, prayed to Satan that he won't meet any other Demon. 

Eventually, his prays fulfilled and he reached the half-demon's room successfully. He opened the door fast as lightning and closed it with no blinking. He panted heavily while still grabbing the door's handle. 

He slowly turned only to see two bodies on the bed. On the right side was Jeongguk, snorting peacefully, and on the left side was... Baekhyun?!

Maybe they didn't cuddle, but it indeed bothered Taehyung a lot. He walked closer to Jeongguk's side and smacked his chest. The younger groaned out of pain and opened his eyes widely. 

He immediately noticed Taehyung's angry expression. "Taehyung?" he mumbled, was sure he was dreaming, but that smack wasn't a joke, it won't be this painful in a dream. He sat up quickly and looked into Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung?!" he shouted in wonder. That made Baekhyun wake up and look at the two Vampires. He moaned while rubbing his one eye. "W-what are you doing here?!" Jeongguk stood up and grabbed Taehyung's arms. 

"Why are you two..." Taehyung pouted cutely. Jeongguk looked behind him and noticed Baekhyun's shocked eyes.

"Ahh NO NO Tae!" Jeongguk hurried to explain everything but the Demon cut his words.