𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

'𝑨𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐',Rosie said to Darshan who was playing games on his phone,as she came out of the bathroom wearing a boyfriend jeans with crop top and a denim jacket,her hair was put up in a messy bun.

He looked up from his phone and made a judging face.

'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅?',he said while pointing his finger at her bun.

'𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔?𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉',she said and checked herself again in the mirror and found herself looking great as usual.

'𝑵𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕,𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 19,𝒄'𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇',he put his phone on the bed and stood up and motioned her come to him to which she did.

'𝑺𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆,𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚',he said and walked towards her dressing table to pick a comb.

'𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆?',she was shocked to see someone being caring to her except Ashley.

Ashley was the only one who took care of Rosie like this,like braiding her hair,feeding her food by her hands,cooking for her,asking her if she ate or not,if not then why not,then scolding her for not eating properly,making her sleep on time.

'𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆,𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅,𝒔𝒐 𝒄'𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆',he said,bringing her out of her 'thinking session'.

She nodded in tiny and sat on the bed back facing him.

'𝑼𝒎 𝒉𝒎,𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆',he heaved a deep sigh and started making a dutch braid with all his concentration and after 15-20 minutes of trying he finally got the satisfactory result he wanted.

'𝑶𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒅,𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆',he said and got up and bended a bit infront of her to take a look at the braid on her face but instead he came across her sleeping face.

He smiled to himself finding it cute that how she sleeps too much and still manages to doze off in a sitting position.

'𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕?',he whispered quietly to not to let her hear that.

He just adored her sleeping face for a moment but then his gaze fall on her lips,the way it looked pouty whenever she slept,the way it looked so soft and pink tempted him but he again looked at her eyes to find her looking at him with an unreadable expression and his breath stopped for a moment.

'𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆',she whispered,too nervous to speak out loud.

She clearly saw the expression he had on his face when he was looking at her lips and it made her feel butterflies was an understatement.She felt that warm,fuzzy feeling again and this time it was stronger,strong enough to make her out of breath.

He clearly felt it too,he just didn't understand what it was so he stood straight and cleared his throat.

'𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐',he nodded and left the room at the speed of light.