𝓣𝓮𝓷

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐲,𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

'𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆',Aaron said as the clicking of her heels started fading.

'𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉?𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?',Rosie asked to Jay while putting the puffer jacket on infront of the mirror.

'𝒀𝒆𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒓?𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘',Jay mumbled looking at his feet as he was sitting on her bed with his leg dangling.

'𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?',she asked again.

'𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔?𝒏𝒐',he wasn't sure at all about his complicated relationship with his partner Elizabeth.

He hated Elizabeth,hated her with all his life.It was just for the sake of work he had to come to India with her otherwise he would've denied it just like denied to accept her apologies.He would've continued to ignore her existence as he used to in America.

After he heard about the upcoming project in India,he was damn sure that he would deny it and tell the company to choose someone else instead of him because coming to India meant being forced to stay with the girl he didn't want to look at.But he still came but only for a reason,the reason no one else knew except him.And he liked to keep it that way,he didn't want anyone to know about his feelings.

Elizabeth was a bit shocked after she heard about Jay coming with her to India because she was sure that he would say no like always.She was a bit relieved to know that he was coming this time unlike the other times when he harshly denied to even breathe near her.She thought maybe he was starting to forgive her.

'𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆,𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆',he added again totally zoned out.

'𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚?𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝑶𝑻 ',she whispered and giggled near his ear totally unaware of the fact that the gorgeous boy beside her shivered from her raspy voice.

She got up from the bed and started walking towards the mirror again to fix her hair.But what she didn't feel was the presence of the handsome model who suddenly came right behind her.She picked up the comb and looked at the mirror only to find Jay's piercing stare.

'𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖-',she said almost scared but he stopped her midway by putting his hand on her mouth.

'𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍',he whispered in her ear just to see her reaction.

Her cat eyes were wide from shock.

The next thing she said changed the intense situation entirely,it had Jay rolling on the floor laughing,sounding like a pig hyperventilating.

'𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒃 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆',she said.