𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐲,𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

'𝑺𝒐,𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑴𝒓.𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓,𝑴𝒔.𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒔.𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏',Darshan said while observing their faces.

'𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏',he added again looking at the three of them as they were sitting beside each other.

Three of them nodded at the same time.

'𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅,𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒘',he said but no one replied.

'𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅',he said and motioned everyone to leave.

One by one everyone started leaving including Jay,Rosie and Elizabeth.

When they were outside of the meeting room Rosie excused herself from Jay and went to the washroom but Elizabeth saw it as an opportunity because Jay was alone right now so she thought that maybe she should interrogate more about Rosie and Jay's 'relationship' which she didn't like and support at all.

'𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒚',Elizabeth said out of nowhere.

'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?',Jay moved his gaze from his phone to Elizabeth but he looked bored.

'𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉?𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕,𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕,𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐?',she laughed nervously at the end to make it less obvious but failed miserably because from the look on Jay's face,she knew that whatever she said sounded ridiculous to him.

'𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕.𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆,𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎',he replied,his eyebrows furrowing at the statement.

Elizabeth couldn't accept the fact that Jay Parker liked someone else who wasn't her.

What Elizabeth and Jay were unaware of was someone eavesdropping on their 'secret conversation'.

Rosie got out from the bathroom and started walking towards the meeting room to find Jay but what she saw was rather amusing and...funny?

She saw a tall man leaning against the white wall infront of her,his right ear was sticked to the wall like he was trying to hear something or someone.

She silently walked towards the man and stood right behind him and followed his gaze only to find Jay and Elizabeth talking.

She patted the man's shoulder softly to stop him from listening to anything he shouldn't listen to.

'𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑,𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕',the man shooed her hand away from his shoulder without looking.

She sighed and turned him around only to find her boss Darshan Raval.