𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐲,𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

'𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍',Jay thought while looking at Rosie's now sleeping face.

They came back from the office many hours ago but Jay couldn't bring himself to talk to Rosie so he decided to lock himself in his own room.Rosie came to talk to him but he didn't even open the door for her,maybe because he was embarrassed?nervous?didn't know the reason behind his actions?But when he finally girded up his loins and came to have a talk with the french girl she was already sleeping peacefully.

He was ready to leave the minute he realized that Rosie was sleeping but her peacefully beautiful face stopped him.He sighed and sat beside her resting body and observed her face.

Her long eyelashes protecting the beautiful deep orbs,her lips in a pout,the scar near on her right cheek,her honey tanned skin with her long messy locks in a lose simple braid,he found everything about her beautiful.

He was admiring her face when she suddenly stretched her hands in air signaling that she was going to wake up in anytime so Jay got up from the bed in a flash and stood near the couch and cleared his throat.

Rosie opened her eyes slowly only to find Jay standing near the couch with his hands crossed.

'𝑶𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒚',she got up from her bed sleepily and started walking towards the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water.

But Jay didn't reply anything,he just observed the innocent girl drinking water.He knew Rosie was doing all of this to make him comfortable and that made him find her more attractive.

'𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆?𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔',she asked,her finger on her chin indicating that she was confused about choosing the beverages.

'𝑱𝒂𝒚-',she was saying something but someone back hugged her.

It was Jay.He hid his face in the crook of her neck.His warm breath sent shivers down her spine.

'𝑾-𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈?',she asked in a whisper,nervousness clear in her voice.

'𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆',he replied.

'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?',she asked being confused.

'𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆',he told her the real reason about him being here.

'𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕',he said,turned her around and pecked her cheek softly.

Her expression made him laugh cause she was looking like an owl with her "wide because of the shock" eyes but a cute one.

They were several inches apart when Jay's eyes dropped to her lips.Rosie exactly knew the look Jay had on his face but she couldn't move her body at all.It was like she was under a spell.

Jay moved his gaze from her lips to her eyes,that's when the door suddenly opened to reveal Aaron,Darshan and Elizabeth.

They separated from each other in a flash.

'𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆,𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏-',Aaron was saying something but stopped midway when she saw Rosie pressed against the kitchen counter with Jay's hand resting on her waist.

'𝑱𝑨𝒀?!',Aaron's loud voice echoed through the empty hallway.

But what no one noticed was Elizabeth's teary eyes when she ran away immediately.

Darshan knew exactly what that meant and to be honest it pained him to see Elizabeth like that but what angered him the most was what Rosie was doing to Elizabeth when in fact she didn't do anything to Elizabeth.

'𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔.𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓,𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅?',Darshan's voice was low as he exited the room.

Rosie nodded slowly and followed his footsteps.

After a minute or two Rosie realized that they were in terrace.

'𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓,𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆,𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅',Darshan said,his voice laced with anger,his gaze piercing through her body.

But Rosie didn't reply anything,she just stood there with her head hung low.

Darshan inched closer to her but she didn't move at all,her eyes blankly stared at the ground.

'𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅',he laughed sarcastically.

'𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 19,𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖?𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔',he inched more closer but she stood still.

'𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆',he said when there was no distance left between them.

'𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅',Rosie whispered still looking down.

'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?',he furrowed his eyebrows.

'𝑰 𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑫 𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑶𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫',she angrily looked up at him with her teary eyes,pushed him away from her and ran away from the terrace.

"𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕?𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆?",he thought to himself.