𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐲,𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

'𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'.

'𝒀𝒆𝒔- 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?',Rosie was confused from the events taking place infront of her.

As long as she remembered she was single from the past 18 years but Jay's unexpected declaration of their 'non-existent' relationship made her baffled.

Elizabeth's eyes were wide open.She knew she had no competition against the Rosalee Cartier.All she felt was anger,hatred and jealousy taking over her mind and heart towards herself and towards the french girl infront of her.

'𝑶-𝒐𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕,𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔',Elizabeth still managed to let out with a steady voice despite the emotional storm going on inside her mind.

'𝒀𝒆𝒔,𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅',Jay said,his cold piercing eyes staring at Elizabeth.

'𝑵𝒐 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆-',Rosie started as she saw the look Elizabeth had on her face.It showed that she was deeply hurt from Jay's rude statement and she felt sorry for her.She didn't know the matter between them but she felt like no one should treat anyone the way Jay treated Elizabeth,no matter what she did.

But Jay interrupted Rosie by dragging her by the hand with him to their car.He opened the door and motioned for her to sit without even letting out a word.

Rosie sat without protesting or asking questions.She didn't want to make the situation worse by asking questions to the already annoyed Jay Parker.

They sat in the car quietly without speaking anything for 5 minutes before Jay let out a long sigh and looked at Rosie's direction only to find her looking at down,fidgeting with her fingers cutely looking like a puppy.

He found it great that Rosie didn't bombard him with questions after they came to the car or forced him to tell the truth about his and Elizabeth's relationship.

He kept looking at Rosie's pouty face and laughed unintentionally which made her look up at him.

'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆?',she muttered clearly annoyed by the fact that the handsome guy infront her was now laughing when he was like an erupting volcano a few minutes ago.

'𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆',he smiled and patted her head.

The patting and the statement reminded her of someone.

Her Bestfriend.ASHLEY.

She smiled and looked down at her lap.She remembered that she disconnected the call yesterday when Ashley was speaking.Ashley wanted her to be happy but she was ruining it.

'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅?',Jay's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

'𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐',she said,he nodded and started driving.

It took them 10 minutes to reach the office.They parked the car and started walking towards the entrance.

When they were infront of the entrance Rosie stopped.

"𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒆.𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒚.𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕.𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅",she took a deep breath and went inside with Jay.

A familiar person with some other staff members was standing near the reception table waiting for the both of them.

'𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫.𝑹 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑴𝒓.𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔.𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓',Kris said welcoming them to their world as they called it 'D.R Entertainment'.

Jay and Rosie smiled at him and they headed towards the meeting room where he was waiting for them.He being the owner himself.

DARSHAN RAVAL.

Rosie's heartbeat quickened without any reasons.Her palms became sweaty,her stomach ached from the nervousness,she felt slightly dizzy,her breathes shortened,she felt like throwing up.

She needed to be calmed this moment but the person who used to do that wasn't here with her.

She felt someone taking her hand and intertwining it with their's.She looked up to see Jay's face with a faint smile.

'𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚',he whispered near her ear and she nodded with a smile.

They entered the meeting room with hand in hand.

Rosie's breathing stopped from nervousness when she felt 20 pairs of eyes looking at them curiously including Elizabeth herself.

Her hand went cold and numb so Jay squeezed her hand slightly to make her feel secured.

When Darshan felt someone else's presence besides the people in the meeting room he looked up from his file to find the two gorgeous in real life models standing infront of him with their hands intertwined.

He stood up from his seat to welcome them with a smile.

'𝑯𝒊 𝑰'𝒎 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒏,𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖',he stretched his hands to Jay first which Jay shook without any hesitation.

'𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝑰'𝒎 𝑱𝒂𝒚',Jay smiled and said politely.

Darshan then stretched his hand to meet Rosie's with a smile on his face.

Rosie was looking at Darshan's face blankly before Jay nudged her slightly and brought her back to the reality.

'𝑰'𝒎 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒆,𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐',she smiled back and they shook hands.

Little did they both know that the moment they both looked into each other's eyes without even realizing an invisible string connected their hearts.

𝗔/𝗡:-𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗵?𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀.𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆.