𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐲,𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

'𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈',Darshan said and motioned Jay and Rosie to take their respective seats which they did.

What they both didn't see was Elizabeth's gaze on both of them.Her face looked blank but the raging emotional storm inside her mind was strong.She didn't know what to think of Rosalee.

Rosalee looked totally innocent and unaware of the things going on around her but one thing what Elizabeth had learnt from her existence in the entertainment industry was to not to trust anyone,even if they looked as innocent as the beautiful french girl infront of her.

But neither the french model herself nor anyone in the meeting room noticed Elizabeth's deep gaze upon Rosie except a single person.

Darshan noticed Elizabeth's blank stare and followed the direction of her gaze only to find the beautiful french model looking down at her lap fidgeting with her fingers,something she used to do only when she was nervous or sad.

He furrowed his eyebrows being confused but he decided to not to think much about it but then he remembered how he found a crying Elizabeth in the meeting room when no one was there.

*𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠*

The meeting was about to begin in the next 15 minutes so Darshan decided to stay in his cabin till the meeting started.He was heading towards his cabin when he heard soft sniffling sounds coming from the meeting room.At first he thought that maybe he was overthinking so he stopped there for a bit to listen to the sound again.It was quiet for a bit but after a few seconds he heard a teary sob again.

So he slowly opened the door of the meeting room only to find a girl crying with her head down on the giant glass table,her hands covering her face.

'𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒌?𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?',he asked,his voice was laced with worry.

At the sudden voice the girl who was back facing him straightened her back and wiped her tears immediately to look presentable and to not to look like a crying mess.

She stood up from her seat and turned to face him.

When she did they both had their eyes widened.

'𝒀𝒐𝒖?',they both said at the same time.

Darshan sighed and motioned for her to speak because he knew who she was but she didn't know about him and about him being the boss.

'𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?',she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

'𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?',she asked again,her voice sounding a bit annoyed.

'𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆-',he wanted to tell the truth but she interrupted him.

'𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆',Darshan was a bit shocked to see the same girl behaving like this when she behaved the totally opposite yesterday when he saw her at the supermarket.