𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬,𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Rosie stopped the taxi infront of her office building.

'𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 10 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒓',she mumbled annoyingly as she kicked the tire of the car.

'𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒓ê𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒖 𝒋'𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆'*,rosie heard a man yelling something in french.

She turned head towards the direction of the voice that's when she saw the driver of the taxi coming towards her in another car.

The middle aged man got out from the car and came running towards Rosie.

'𝒕𝒖 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂 𝒄𝒍é 𝒅𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕'**,the man said as he stretched out his hand like he was asking for something.

Rosie furrowed her eyebrows because whatever that man said she didn't understand it a bit.

'𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒈𝒊𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓.𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓.𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓',she said and ran towards her office.

'𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔',she said as she shooed everyone away who came infront of her way and started walking slowly towards Ashley's cabin.

She took slow and steady steps making sure to not to make any kind of sounds.When she reached to her cabin she slowly opened the glass door only to find Ashley talking to someone on the phone while facing the window.

'𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒖𝒙𝒖𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌-',rosie would've left that exact moment if it wasn't for Ashley's high pitched voice.

'𝒐𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆!!',she screamed happily.

'𝑶𝒉 𝒎𝒚- 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆- 𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒌?𝒋𝒆𝒆𝒛',Ashley continued rambling for a few seconds before she got serious again.

'𝑨𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑴𝒓. 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌',Ashley said to someone and motioned Rosie to sit on the couch and wait for her.

'𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆.𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒓.𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕,𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆,𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆,𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆-',Ashley was still continuing her list when Rosie's voice cut her off.