𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐲,𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚

'𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍',a deep husky voice whispered in Rosie's ear.

What a romantic sight right?

'𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇𝒇'',Rosie mumbled in her sleep.

The owner of the voice laughed admiring the girl's boldness even when she's asleep.

'𝑶𝒉 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆,𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏',the person said only to tease the sleeping beauty infront of her.

'𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻?𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒚?𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒏𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒚,𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂-',Rosie said still half asleep as she jolted up from her bed because she heard the name of Ashley being mentioned but the sound of a person laughing but sounding like a dying whale made her scan the room to find Ashley.

She realized that the person tricked her.

'𝑱𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒌',she screamed and ran towards Jay only to trip on her own feet and fall down on her face.

Jay or Jay Parker as we all know,was now laughing like there's no tomorrow.

WAIT.

DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE SAME QUESTION IN YOUR MIND?

SAY IT WITH ME ON THE COUNT OF,

1

2

3

'BUT AERA,HOW DO THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?'

Alright,I got you.
Let's hear it from Rosie.

*𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤*

𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:-

'𝑾𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆',I thought to myself staring at the beautiful sight infront of me.

Infront of me was pool a which was inside the hotel.When I decided to go for a walk,I felt like I should discover a little bit about the place I'll be staying at for the time being and that's how I discovered this amazing poolside decorated with fairy lights and resting chairs.But the thing that attracted me the most was the pool itself.It had lights inside it which made the water crystal clear.

I stood at the edge of the pool and stared at my reflection.

'𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆?',I mumbled to myself.

->Just jump in the fucking water tf?

•WHAT.NO.

->YES,you fucking will.

•But I don't want to drown.

->But you still want to die anyways,so-

•But water will go inside my nose and-

->It doesn't matter.

•YES IT DOES.MY WIND PIPE MATTERS ALRIGHT?AND I'LL NEVER THINK OF DYIN-

I was having a inner battle with myself on whether I should jump in the pool and die or not when someone pushed me into the water.

I FLEED AWAY is the right sentence to use.