𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

5 days later

Darshan's POV:-

"It was nice talking to you Mr.Raval,I hope the ideas given by our company will be more than enough to satisfy you so that we'll be able to work with each other in future too",the owner of the company I have been wanting to invest in,says in a polite tone.

"Ofcourse,our company will let you know about it as soon as possible,till then please take care of yourself,I'll be hanging up now",I say and wait for his response to which the elderly man replies with a polite nod and I press the red end button,ending our video conference.

Krish who has been sitting in front of me with his laptop working on our clients list finally stands up,"I am done with my work sir,I'll send the file to you so that you can confirm it and next week we have-",he would've continued if it weren't for an annoyed and sulking Rosie who looked at us with a tired expression on her face.

"We'll discuss about it later,for now you can leave",I say and he agrees immediately leaving the room giving Rosie a small genuine smile to which she replies with a tired one and the door clicks shut.

"If this isn't my little annoying bug",I say and walk towards her while teasing her but quite happy from the inside that she came here to meet me.

"I'll leave then",she starts leaving but I hold her by her arm preventing her from doing that ridiculous thing.

"Oi,I was joking,don't you dare leave woman",I say and hug her.

"I wasn't intending to leave anyway,I just needed this",she says hugging me tighter while nuzzling her face in my neck giving me tingles which makes me chuckle.

"Are you tired?",I ask caressing her open hair but she only hums in reply.

"Hmm?",she loves when someone plays with her hair.

"Yes,my annoying boss makes me work a lot,never gives me time to rest,always calls me at weird times,always asks me to meet him outside our workplace,invades my personal room-",she continues,making me feel guilty so I let her go and look down feeling sad about it.

"-always asks me if I have eaten or not,always gives me really comforting hugs,always cares for me",she continues,making me look at her with shock and sudden happiness.

"Always makes my heartbeat go faster whenever I'm near him",is what I don't hear.

"Wha- I thought you were ranting about how annoying I am",I say earning a chuckle from her.

"I am though but the conclusion is I like him for whatever he does,however he is,I just love my bestfriend a lotttt",she says throwing herself on me again.

'BESTFRIEND'.

'IS THAT ALL WE'RE EVER GONNA BE?'

"How was the work today?",I start giving small soothing scratches on her back listening to her calm breathing.

"I'm exhausted",she murmurs tiredly in my neck.

"Here,I hope it makes you feel better",I say and place a peck on the side of her neck.

"..."

"..."

"do it again",she says in tiny making me go all soft.

And I place another kiss but this time near her ear.

"Darshan",she says in between the hug.

"What?",I say,caressing her back.

"What are we?",she asks sounding somewhat serious.

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

"You tell me",I say and she releases herself from my embrace.

She looks at my eyes as if searching for something,a sad gloomy expression on her face.After some seconds,she sighs deeply and turns around ready to leave but I take a hold of her hand stopping her on her tracks.

"I- I ca- can't,not now",she says,her back facing me.

Is she crying?Why?Why is she sad?

"Rosie?Are you crying?",I say pulling her back towards me but she doesn't look at me.

"Hey please look at me,what happened?",I say,holding her face with both my hands and make her look at me.

Her eyes teary,her nose somewhat red,her lips formed in a pout to stop the sobs.

"Did I say something wrong?I'm sorry",I say and she shakes her head as a no.

"Then- ",I continue to only to get interrupted by her lips against mine.

Her lips feel soft and delicate on mine,she tastes like vanilla.My grip around her arm loosens as she wraps it around my neck coming closer to me.

HOME.

SHE FEELS LIKE HOME.

HER TOUCHES FEEL LIKE HOME.

Our lips perfectly mould with each other giving a feeling of heaven.

After a few minutes she pulls out from our sweet moment looking somewhat calmer than before.

'Rosalee,Do you love me like-',my thoughts get interrupted by her saying something which I never expected her to say it first.

"Darshan,I love you",she says,her eyes shut due to nervousness and her hands formed in a fist.

A/N:-I completely disappeared,didn't I?My laziness and the habit of procrastination got the best of me,I was unproductive for the whole past week but hola bippity boppity I'm back but to see what 2K OH MY GOD!YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.
SO HERE IT'S A SMOL CHAPTER <3