𝓞𝓷𝓮

South Bombay,India

"Oh c'mon Lexi,you're taking too much time now.You're going to get fired with that attitude of yours",the photographer yelled after taking a glance at his watch for the millionth time.

"Oh really?And who's going to fire me?",lexi or Alexis Kim the 'most professional' model who worked under 'D.R ENTERTAINMENT' said as she came infront of the screen all dolled up for her upcoming shoot.

"My handsome boss who's head over heels for me?Or his jerk of a father who kicked him out of his own house?or his sister who left her brother all alone because she was desperate for sex?lol I think she possibly caught H.I.V or or something", she laughed as if what she said was the funniest thing in the world.

"Um miss lexi I think you should stop-",one of her stylists tried to stop her from badmouthing about his family as they all knew how much he despised hearing anything against his family.

"Excuse you,who even are you to talk to me like that?And tell me if you don't agree with me.I know each and everyone who's present in this room agrees with what I said about his family.
I mean who wouldn't agree-"

"I don't agree",the deep voice of a man interrupted her.

"Oh well no cares about your opi-"

"Darshan".

Near the entrance he was standing with his hands in his pockets.His face was calm but his eyes said otherwise.His eyes had storming rage that made everyone shiver.

'Miss Alexi,why don't we have a private talk,I would be honoured",he sounded calm yet menacing.

Alexis knew she fucked up the moment he interrupted her but she tried to maintain the calm posture and tried to play it cool just for the sake of her dignity.

"Umm Darsh actually we're going to be later for the shoot so should we talk after the shoot?",she knew the kind of 'talk' he wanted to have.

Almost 6 out of 10 employees of D.R ENTERTAINMENT were fired within the last two months after having 'private talks' with the owner of the company 'Darshan Raval'.And the funny part is those were the same employees who were caught 'shit talking' about Darshan's family.

So she tried her best to ignore the 'private talk' topic.But Karma is indeed a bitch.

"My room right now",this was enough to make everyone choke on air because they knew he was fucking mad right now.

A/N:-hey my cute little flowers,this is my first fanfic so please bear with it if it's cringey or something and and and don't forget to comment and vote🤚🤠